Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Marry 7/10 kissless virgin or have sex with any 8/10 sluts anytime you want but could get an std risk?

Marry 7/10 kissless virgin or have sex with any 8/10 sluts anytime you want but could get an std

• 7/10 kissless virgin

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • Fuck 8/10 sluts anytime but I understand with more partners I could get an std

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
Marry 7/10 kissless virgin 18yo or have sex with any 8/10 sluts anytime you want but could get an std risk because more partners means more stds?

Bring on the aids boi

Marry 7/10 kissless virgin 18yo or have sex with any 8/10 sluts anytime you want but could get an std risk because more partners means more stds?
Marry virgin who is such a cuck

To marry the 7/10 virgin.

Braindead IQ if you take STDs over a 7/10 virgin.

7/10 virgin BUT ONLY if she would stay loyal and love me. If not, then might aswell do the sluts

7/10 kissless virgin, easy. I would happily accept as low as a 4/10 virgin over banging 8/10 sluts. See, Cucktears, men aren't shallow unlike the foids you worship.

But the question is will she be faithful to me forever? Or will she be like a modern Western woman, long for Chad and eventually divorce-rape me? If that's the case, I'd rather bang 8/10 sluts forever.

7/10 kissless virgin, easy.

But will she be faithful to me forever? Or will she be like a modern Western woman, long for Chad and eventually divorce-rape me? If that's the case, I'd rather bang 8/10 sluts forever.
Just Josef Fritzl maxx bro.
@Leucosticte

Even dumber than my poll JFL.