Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Marriedcels do exist.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
That thread was based.

Finally is that cuck gone

He was a retard who married a woman who had sex with him 1 time before marriage. Even most people that end up in dead bedrooms aren't that stupid.

I saw the post but never clicked on it :feelsseriously:

Man, that thread was fucking comedy. Should have been only locked tbh.

damn, I missed it

Yeah that thread was outta this fucking world TBH. Nothing but Super Sayain God Blackpills that would scorch Earth into a desolate wasteland were dropped in that thread. Holy shit man. But surely saw the ban coming.

Getting married is the most cucked thing ever and should not be tolerated.

damn, I missed it

It was the only real time I got to use this gif accurately:
giphy.gif

You could download tik tok and watch all the content in your spare time. Best cope in 2020 is tik tok
gonna have to pass on this

You could download tik tok and watch all the content in your spare time. Best cope in 2020 is tik tok

Would you like some AIDS with your Ebola?

Wait? Did I miss something? :feelswhat:

It helps me ldar jfl you probably watch anime

The only anime I've ever watched is a movie about that dude with the motorcycle (weebcels know what I'm talking about), and only because friends wanted to see it.

You could say that.

Threadpilled.

if you think about it, a man stuck in an unhappy sexless relationship with his wife is technically an involuntarily celibate and therefore a marriedcel

if you think about it, a man stuck in an unhappy sexless relationship with his wife is technically an involuntarily celibate and therefore a marriedcel

Cope

Wtf, imagine getting married and not having sex. Might as well just get a divorce at that point. Also did he get affection or a hot meal, could have not been that bad tbh, and if it was just leave nigga.

A user named @cucked made a thread about his shitty marriage, he dropped atomic blackpills that would scorch the Earth and make IT shit their pants a million times over. It was the most based, yet most blackpilled thread ever! Too bad you missed it, that shit was amazing NGL.

A user named @cucked made a thread about his shitty marriage, he dropped atomic blackpills that would scorch the Earth and make IT shit their pants a million times over. It was the most based, yet most blackpilled thread ever! Too bad you missed it, that shit was amazing NGL.
:feelsrope:i would have wanted to see that.

Btw, @cucked
>Last seen Today at 8:48 AM

is water wet
Water is not wet, wetness is a property an object gains temporarily upon touching water.

Step up your forum game, that sentence is refuted every day.