Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Married a virgin, she has an STD now"

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★

J F L at life

This is what happens when a man marries a "virgin". All women are holes who exist for the sole purpose of serving Tyrone dick. Marrying a virgin is like a virgin of 80% of this forum. Just imagine having to cope with the fact your pure waifu fucked some nigger and now you can't even touch her without protection or you will get a fucking incurable disease as well.

J F L at life

This is what happens when a man marries a "virgin". All women are holes who exist for the sole purpose of serving Tyrone dick. Marrying a virgin is like a virgin of 80% of this forum. Just imagine having to cope with the fact your pure waifu fucked some nigger and now you can't even touch her without protection or you will get a fucking incurable disease as well.
:feelshehe:

Hmmmmm

Life of a betabux JFL

There is no way to win this game.

Unknown4

For him to think that first must be brutal.

I would've rather wish the thought she lied she was a virgin or as the first person say maybe sexually abused when she was younger.
For your thought to be her cheating is just. Ouch.
So even if let's say it's true he did marry a virgin. Let's say he accepted that. So after she got the taste of your dick she now sleeping with random people to try out other dick?
Isn't that even worse to even think about?

It's better to believe she was a whore in the past than she became a whore now.

There are no virgin women in 2020

""""Virgin"""" hole lied to him and his bluepilled ass bought it too. JFL if someone thinks every hole in this world is not a Chad's cumdumpster. :feelskek: :feelskek:

""""Virgin"""" hole lied to him and his bluepilled ass bought it too. JFL if someone thinks every hole in this world is not a Chad's cumdumpster. :feelskek: :feelskek:
based

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: he should fist her with a shovel, make a mudslide lol

J F L at life

If happend to me: Fill bedroom with mustard gas and burn the house.

Like Tyrone says

Love beeez blind

JFL at believing anyone in the west could be a virgin past 16.

Think she's telling the truth - peephole loophole, thigh job, boob job, bukakke, paizuri all don't count. She may even be born-again virgin.

J F L at life

Well, she's a fake virgin, because there are surgeries which inserts synthetic hymens which can conceal her promiscuous nature.
And one more thing: fake stimulant which "bleeds" when intercourse occurs, as bleeding is equivalent to defloration.

Well, she's a fake virgin, because there are surgeries which inserts synthetic hymens which can conceal her promiscuous nature.
And one more thing: fake stimulant which "bleeds" when intercourse occurs, as bleeding is equivalent to defloration.
Ragefuel. Some countries do it for free because they "fear for the women's lives." :soy:
Chadbaby. :feelskek:

Think she's telling the truth - peephole loophole, thigh job, boob job, bukakke, paizuri all don't count. She may even be born-again virgin.

Wtf is this? Don't tell me look it up, it might give me a picture I'd rather not see.