Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Marriage to a Fornicator is Nonmarriage

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
The act of wedding a nonvirgin (with the exception of legitmate widowhood or victimization by authentic rape or divorce-worthy adultery or violent crime) is degenerate. What is the point of the old antipolygamy laws if fornication and adultery are allowed? What is the point of marriage without standards for said institution? We must ensure that monogamy is the only auspice under which the practice of sexuality and childbearing are found tolerable.

Raping women is good

what if body count is exactly one and unwilling sex?

You're a cuck if you try to be in a monogamous relationship with a cock carousel rider.

what if body count is exactly one and unwilling sex?

Unwilling sex as in rape? (not the sjw definition)
That is so uncommon its not even worth talking about.

Unwilling sex as in rape? (not the sjw definition)
That is so uncommon its not even worth talking about.
Plus it is so exciting and such a rush for the woman that you will never be able to satisfy her like her rapist did.

if a girl had sex with like dozens of guys before that would make me uncomfortable tbh. but I'm in HS and most of the girls at my school have had sex before so if it was just 1-2 guys then whatever. and it scales a bit depending on her age, if she's in college then 3-4 is fairly reasonable

considering we live in the most hyper sexualized era in all of human history I'd say a girl who has only fucked a few guys is a catch

if a girl had sex with like dozens of guys before that would make me uncomfortable tbh. but I'm in HS and most of the girls at my school have had sex before so if it was just 1-2 guys then whatever. and it scales a bit depending on her age, if she's in college then 3-4 is fairly reasonable

considering we live in the most hyper sexualized era in all of human history I'd say a girl who has only fucked a few guys is a catch
Anything other than virgin is unacceptable.

After my virginal bride and I consummate our marriage on our wedding night,

She will be a whore because she had s*x, even if it was with me.

Cucked if you settle for a non-virgin as an incel.

Marrying a non-virgin is like buying a box of ice cream that's been licked by several people

The act of wedding a nonvirgin (with the exception of legitmate widowhood or victimization by authentic rape or divorce-worthy adultery or violent crime) is degenerate. What is the point of the old antipolygamy laws if fornication and adultery are allowed? What is the point of marriage without standards for said institution? We must ensure that monogamy is the only auspice under which the practice of sexuality and childbearing are found tolerable.
You're a cuck if you try to be in a monogamous relationship with a cock carousel rider.
Marrying a non-virgin is like buying a box of ice cream that's been licked by several people

Finding a woman who admits that promiscuity and feminism are bad things is already challenging enough, it's over.

This tbh

Most normtards who get married enjoy sex with other foids when given the opportunity.

absolute truth. marrying a non virgin is akin to using an AIDS needle to take out blood

Jfl at marriage in 2020

It is cuckoldry