Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Marriage Is Cucked

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
If one of you marries at future in this forum, he is retarded cuck without a doubt. Just imagine. Foids are already started to have sex with chads at their late teens or even earlier. They had sex with hundreds of chads. They had sex with people who aren't even their boyfriend. They even had sex with people who they eye contacted her at bars and they had sex in bar toilets. They even got gangbanged too. Hundreds of men polluted her with their semen. Years has passed and you always got rejected because of your looks. Nobody loved you, you missed teenage love. You somehow got a job and got some money. Now this semen roasted dirt wants to marry you. If you fall into her trap you are retarded cuck. Lets say you fell into her trap. Let me tell you what will happen. She will never enjoy having sex with you. She will always compare your dick size, sexual performance to her old partners. She will cheat you and she even make kids from chad. You retarded piece of shit cuck will always believe that your wife loves you. Millions of men have a life like this. Some of them like cuckold fantasy too. And this is normalized in todays society. What a piece of shit society we live in.

and she will divorce rape you and take everything from you and make you pay child support

I will never get married unless she's a virgin or i took her virginity.

Incel > Cuck

If one of you marries at future in this forum, he is retarded cuck without a doubt. Just imagine. Foids are already started to have sex with chads at their late teens or even earlier. They had sex with hundreds of chads. They had sex with people who aren't even their boyfriend. They even had sex with people who they eye contacted her at bars and they had sex in bar toilets. They even got gangbanged too. Hundreds of men polluted her with their semen. Years has passed and you always got rejected because of your looks. Nobody loved you, you missed teenage love. You somehow got a job and got some money. Now this semen roasted dirt wants to marry you. If you fall into her trap you are retarded cuck. Lets say you fell into her trap. Let me tell you what will happen. She will never enjoy having sex with you. She will always compare your dick size, sexual performance to her old partners. She will cheat you and she even make kids from chad. You retarded piece of shit cuck will always believe that your wife loves you. Millions of men have a life like this. Some of them like cuckold fantasy too. And this is normalized in todays society. What a piece of shit society we live in.
and then she ill turn around and say to you "im not really into sex" and only let you hit once or twice a year on your birthday or valentines day:feelshaha::feelshaha:

marriage is cucked.

End of ted talk.

and then she ill turn around and say to you "im not really into sex" and only let you hit once or twice a year on your birthday or valentines day:feelshaha::feelshaha:
i dont do anal, it’s demeaning and dehumanising.

meanwhile chad,tyrone, chaddam,pedro,chang,chadpreet dped her thousands of times

BASED marriage is a trap. If you’re a moneymaxxed incel don’t let them keep you down. Just fuck hookers

Marriage = bounding yourself on one foid. How. Cucked is that? Especially when you know, she doesen’t want you bc she is physically attracted to you but bc of other things like your money. You just let yourself being used financially like a money dumbster and you think, you are „the man and need to provide“. You don’t need to provide for anyone, except for yourself. You don’t owe women money. Don’t let them gaslight you into thinking, you owe them money and validation.

Women will never love or like you if they don’t don’t you physically attractive. Only Chad can find true love and even he can’t be safe that the love of his life will not cheat on him with a even better looking Chad or with other foids because women love to cheat, no matter with who.

Last edited:
4k3sxgv062b41

Sometimes it feels like any informal interaction with a foid is cucked nowadays.

only if you are a dicklet

Marriage is just there for children & resource benefits for the wimmin. Men don't benefit at all

" I might have lost everything by getting divorce raped by a used up roastie. But at least I never once paid a hooker for sex"

Betabuxx logic 101.

" I might have lost everything by getting divorce raped by a used up roastie. But at least I never once paid a hooker for sex"

Betabuxx logic 101.
Betabuxxers have no honor

Of course it benefits nobody except for the femoid.