Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Marriage is a stupid concept and abnormal

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
I mean seriously. What did ancient humans do before the concept of marriage was even a thing? They just fucked each other, of course chads would get more women as incels in this scenario. But nonetheless i bet incels had more of a fair chance to fuck a woman.

Marriage and family are the bedrock of higher civilization.

With people carrying less and less about marriage more incels are created, because inevitably women will all flock to the top 10% of men.
More emphasis on the importance of marriage will create less incels as it'll make women less hypergamous

Most studies say two parent households are vastly superior to raising children. Also, how is incels getting a chance to fuck a BAD thing? I'd take that over lifelong virginity.

Monogamous bonds are also observed in many other animals. The problem is women want to get married when they're old and ugly and nobody wants them.

Marriage is essential to keep female degeneracy and hypergamy in line. A marriage culture shames women losing virginity before marriage helps to keep their standards realistic and ensures they stay attached to their first and only partner (who could either be Chad or an incel).