Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Mark Zuckerberg was an incel before Incels existed

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

Major

he always had a noodlewhore, just not true

He’s a decent looking guy.

His eyes a weird but that’s it

He’s a decent looking guy.

His eyes a weird but that’s it
Decent looking in Mumbai. He was always roasted and made fun of for acting and looking like a robot

Last edited:
Decent looking in Mumbai. He wa always roasted and made fun of for acting and looking like a robot
That’s because he’s in the public spotlight

Just look at how he reacts when his noodles foid gropes another chad, and he can't do anything and pretends it's a joke.

Attachments

• VID_20240719_120306_657.mp4
    2.5 MB
That’s because he’s in the public spotlight
Not really, more like because he is an Aspie or at least very much behaves like one

Just look at how he reacts when his noodles foid gropes another chad, and he can't do anything and pretends it's a joke.
One of the richest men in the world and didn’t get spared this. Absolutely brutal

Decent looking in Mumbai. He was always roasted and made fun of for acting and looking like a robot
Everyone says he acts weird/lizard when most likely he is a gigaaspie. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

He has billions of dollars, he has the power of social media, through which he can literally influence the politics of any Western country, as he wants. But he is unable to reason with his foid when he touches Chad's body in front of his eyes and has to endure.
One of the richest men in the world and didn’t get spared this. Absolutely brutal

He has billions of dollars, he has the power of social media, through which he can literally influence the politics of any Western country, as he wants. But he is unable to reason with his foid when he touches Chad's body in front of his eyes and has to endure.
He easily has the opportunities to make Chads dissappear, if he wants to

His chin? His jaw?. He’s LTN at worst
And? LTNs are gonna be incels unless they are super moneymaxxed (which he is obviously), or very NTmaxxed and low inhibmaxxed (which he is not). If he was not rich, being a turbo Aspie and being LTN, it would be over

Yep. Painful to watch actually. The Chad has so much less material wealth, but has the wealth that really matters, good looks and being desired by women.

And? LTNs are gonna be incels unless they are super moneymaxxed (which he is obviously), or very NTmaxxed and low inhibmaxxed (which he is not). If he was not rich, being a turbo Aspie and being LTN, it would be over
If ur LTN you should be banned off the site and spat on . Trucel only!

If ur LTN you should be banned off the site and spat on . Trucel only!
I have a face similar to Elliot Rodger and am very nonNT and socially awkward as fuck. Women hate talking to me any time I try to make conversation

I have a face similar to Elliot Rodger and am very nonNT and socially awkward as fuck. Women hate talking to me any time I try to make conversation
I look like the trump shooter but with a recessed chin and a wide nose (plus I’m bald)

Damn. Your parents really screwed you over in every genetic way honestly.
really unfortunate. I got the worst traits of everyone in my family. My brother is a pretty boy mogger

really unfortunate. I got the worst traits of everyone in my family. My brother is a pretty boy mogger
Having a brother like that must be brutal af. Glad I'm an only child

Having a brother like that must be brutal af. Glad I'm an only child
My brother used to get asked out my girls I liked (he’s 2 years younger than me for reference). Got Mogged by him my whole life

My brother used to get asked out my girls I liked (he’s 2 years younger than me for reference). Got Mogged by him my whole life
Imagine actually having girls ask you out. He has no idea how privileged he is

Imagine actually having girls ask you out. He has no idea how privileged he is
His existence is proof of the Blackpill. He has a terrible personality and literally calls women slags on a regular basis

His existence is proof of the Blackpill. He has a terrible personality and literally calls women slags on a regular basis
Real af. Also, never heard the term slag, lol. I've only heard the term hag

Thats brutal
He had to become one of the richest men on the planet just to get a ltb gook who still doesn’t like him

Fucking hell thats brutal
You have my sympathy my nigga I wouldn’t be able to cope with that

Fucking hell thats brutal
You have my sympathy my nigga I wouldn’t be able to cope with that
It’s brutal. He’s smarter too so he’s probably gonna get a good job and move out in a year or two

It’s brutal. He’s smarter too so he’s probably gonna get a good job and move out in a year or two
Atleast you wont have to deal with him as much anymore

Atleast… while I’m cooped up in my room he’s fucking stacies.
If you care that much about what he’s doing when he’s not around you maybe you should kill him (In red dead redemption 2 online obviously)

If you care that much about what he’s doing when he’s not around you maybe you should kill him (In red dead redemption 2 online obviously)
No thanks officer! I love and respect everyone and would never do harm to my fellow human being :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

No thanks officer! I love and respect everyone and would never do harm to my fellow human being :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
What if he isnt really a human being??
I mean you have truecel genes right ??

How tf did this mf End up as a chad when your family clearly has the genes to make a truecel
This is the answer

He was made in a lab by the government and Placed into your family simply to fuck with you so THEY can get some entertainment out of your suffering

Your family is also in on this and your entire life is a truman show type of situation

He isn’t truly human
You know what needs to be done

What if he isnt really a human being??
I mean you have truecel genes right ??

How tf did this mf End up as a chad when your family clearly has the genes to make a truecel
This is the answer

He was made in a lab by the government and Placed into your family simply to fuck with you so THEY can get some entertainment out of your suffering

He isn’t truly human
You know what needs to be done
I’m the only ugly one in my family.

I’m the only ugly one in my family.
Maybe your real family was killed by alien invaders and you were taken by them

They wear skin suits of chads and stacies to adjust better to society because they have observed human nature and know the importance of looks
They know the halo effect from their looks will distract from any strange unadjusted alien behaviour

They performed science experiments on you so that you would develop into an incel instead of a chad like you would have been before
They did this to you so that they can harvest the negative emotions you feel from having to live as an incel being mogged constantly so they can feed themselves
You cant let this continue

You need to save the human race from these alien invaders and get revenge
Its Happening Area 51 GIF by MOODMAN

Maybe your real family was killed by alien invaders and you were taken by them

They wear skin suits of chads and stacies to adjust better to society because they have observed human nature and know the importance of looks
They know the halo effect from their looks will distract from any strange unadjusted alien behaviour

They performed science experiments on you so that you would develop into an incel instead of a chad like you would have been before
They did this to you so that they can harvest the negative emotions you feel from having to live as an incel being mogged constantly so they can feed themselves
You cant let this continue

You need to save the human race from these alien invaders and get revenge
Its Happening Area 51 GIF by MOODMAN
Trvthnvke