Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mark Fuckerburg speaking Mandarin bragging about his ugly-ass gook wife

"My chinese noodlewhore wife is good at sucking on my jew cock ricecels "

“Ching chong ching chong” - means, “Hello, nice to meet you.”

All the fake, forced laughter is nauseating. I fucking hate bureaucrats.

“Ching chong ching chong” - means, “Hello, nice to meet you.”
Make sure to raise the intonation on the first ching or else you'll be insulting their mother! :feelskek:

all of these famous figures are freaks and have terrible success with women, you need to be a shady oligarch or some shit to have real success

Holy fucking shit his wife is ugly as fuck! She’s so fucking ugly - a billionaire could do much bettER!

Be careful as your eyes look at this, okay:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BollywoodFashion/comments/1b3wsxu/facebook_ceo_mark_zuckerburg_with_wife_priscilla/

What the fuck? Nasty-ass subhuman gook foid - she is hideous, and she is about as tall as he is! What the fuck? Foids live life on ugly-ass-gook-married to a billionaire mode.
She looks like trans from mortal combat movie

Holy fucking shit his wife is ugly as fuck! She’s so fucking ugly - a billionaire could do much bettER!

Be careful as your eyes look at this, okay:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BollywoodFashion/comments/1b3wsxu/facebook_ceo_mark_zuckerburg_with_wife_priscilla/

No tits, no ass, no face - can the bitch at least cook? Wait, married to a billionaire so - servants galore! He married that disgusting gook foid so that he would have proof that he was in good with the Chinese/Asians.

Image 2024 05 25 014155096
Mark zuckerberg marie a priscilla chan
Image 2024 05 25 014236904
Image 2024 05 25 014306415

They are looksmatched, she is a mid tier Becky.

She lucked out so hard. She, her family and her children are now set for several lifetimes.

he married her before he became rich tbh n she is his looksmatch

His wife looks more masculine than him haha, she probably pegs his lizard ass every night

Just as bad as Lex Luthor Bezos marrying a Troon

Same with Obama

She looks like a man.

I dunno.

He married looksmatch.

She gave him kids.

She's not fat.

That's a win

He married looksmatch.
No, she is below his looksmatch, she is a gook whore who he met while studying at Harvard. That gook slut knew she found a profitable white Jewish man to parasite off of, that is why she made sure to squirt out his kids.

Damn that is an ugly gook. I could not be a billionaire and be married to an ugly foid, it’s disrespectful to the money.
Yes, but imagine how much pressure she feels, knowing her husband is a literal billionaire who could marry any supermodel he wants.

I but she is a loving, affectionate and obedient wife :feelsdevil: She has to be :feelsdevil:

Yes, but imagine how much pressure she feels, knowing her husband is a literal billionaire who could marry any supermodel he wants.

I but she is a loving, affectionate and obedient wife :feelsdevil: She has to be :feelsdevil:
100%

never knew he was married to a chinkida but after googling it, there's no way this dude isn't a fag
Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo With Pregnant Wife Priscilla Chan, Sends New  Year Wishes