Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Marital Rape = impossible

• Thread starter basementLDARcel
  • Start date
B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/D-rRIzk3Q2M

bodily autonomy is forfeited when you get married, deal with it. Only cucks would disagree with such. Your body your choice also must entail "you can forfeit your body autonomy and not be able to get it back when you impulses try to get it back." Sorry cunt, no backpedalling.

Only cucks get married nowadays

Is there anything cucked about marrying a foid whose body belongs to you for any time?
Bold of you to assume that her body belongs to you.
In our current clown world, it certainly doesn't.

Bold of you to assume that her body belongs to you.
In our current clown world, it certainly doesn't.
That was the OP's point.

Holy shit are you retarded or some shit?

My Khhvdom did this to me :cryfeels:.
I blame foids for doing this to me :cryfeels:
yup. damn right

you do know in the past you could force a girl into marriage, force on her against her will, and she would be powerless to do anything against it?

yup. damn right

you do know in the past you could force a girl into marriage, force on her against her will, and she would be powerless to do anything against it?
Fucking jews I hate them for making me seethe

Lol it’s always Steven Anderson saying this stuff funniest man. You should see him shit on flat earthers or faggots

yup. damn right

Disclaimer: Marital rape (which does exist according to the law) is illegal in all 50 US states and many countries around the world. I advise against any man taking his wife by force sexually.

Last edited:
Disclaimer: Marital rape (which does exist according to the law) is illegal in all 50 US states and many countries around the world. I advise against any man taking his wife by force sexually.
dumb law from dumb people in power, it's an "unprovable" act, as well, as "unfalsifiable".

There's no such thing as bodily autonomy. You can choose to believe that but then your belief is no more rational than a Christian's belief in God and his laws, which include marital duties.