Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Marital "rape" - another foid delusion

IncelDragon

IncelDragon

Recruit
★★★★
Foids are so fucked up in the head. They really believe that marital "rape" is a real thing and that by fucking them in their sleep their husbands are "raping" them:

Like WTF is wrong with foids? If you woke up in the morning to a sticky dick would you think that your wife/girlfriend "raped" you? I'd personally be pissed that she didn't wake me up so I could enjoy it too but that's all. He's fucked you hundreds, maybe thousands of times. What difference does it make if he does it one more time? He's doing you a favor by letting you sleep and just taking care of his own needs. The least you can do is let him use your pussy. You're not using it anyway. How were you harmed?

It's been a long time since I seen that name and logo.
Welcome back, blood.

it's over

I guess Norwegian chad wasn’t good enough. Next time she will try Denmark chad.

Anything to bail out and justify their promiscuity and degeneracy.

Marital robbery: foid accesses husband's wallet when he is sleeping

I guess Norwegian chad wasn’t good enough. Next time she will try Denmark chad.
She definitely will

Galka_In+pursuit+of+Vanishing+Sperm+Fig+2.jpg

over

If I marry a bitch, she is my property.

I'm entitled to rape her whenever I want, whether she's awake or sleeping.

they came up with the 'consent' meme years ago and everyone went along with it ever since.

They take this very serious actually, even the Muslim feminists in Pakistan and other countries espouse this marital rape thing on Twitter a lot. It's over.
Married men get the worst, FWB and BF( before she gets jaded) gets the best, but if you don't wanna marry them, you're a misogynist or gay.

It literally doesnt exist. A wife doesnt have the "Right" to unilaterally remove sex from the relationship and still expect to be in a relationship with her husband.

In a sane world the husband would either rightfully extract the sex he wants from his wife, or he would thrown her on the streets with nothing, with no legal repecursion falling on his head

In Islam a wife has to sleep with her husband no matter what , only excuse is if she's literally dying /ill or severely Injured / bleeding or on her period. If she refuses for no good reason the angels curse her all night