Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 are the best 3d platformers

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I was replaying them recently via an emulator and it's amazing how good both Mario Galaxy games are. Almost every single mission in the games are interesting and unique. The difficulty is perfect neither being too difficult or too easy. The creativity in the games design are fantastic and the music is amazing. If you haven't already I suggest you play these games even if you're not a fan of Mario games or platformers in general.
View: https://youtu.be/_RuCy9RYQ4w?si=0v5vwDtIpe4y9GVc

For me mario sunshine was the best 3d platformer

My favorite game unironically, i remember playing smg1 very well and usually memory is shit, I remember the hot and cold collide mission and it was so cool seeing the music change with the temperature

It's a great game too
sadly i missed out on sunshine but i did own 64, i didn't play sunshine until way later in 2020 when 3d all stars came out for switch, honestly sunshine is better than 64, i use to hear bad things about it too.

sadly i missed out on sunshine but i did own 64, i didn't play sunshine until way later in 2020 when 3d all stars came out for switch, honestly sunshine is better than 64, i use to hear bad things about it too.
Most of the hatred towards sunshine comes from people who never played it and just watched a YouTube video.

Most of the hatred towards sunshine comes from people who never played it and just watched a YouTube video.
or the people that decided to take their anger from clipping out of the pachinko machine after collecting 7 coins out on the whole game, and that level was a first try for me.

or the people that decided to take their anger from clipping out of the pachinko machine after collecting 7 coins out on the whole game, and that level was a first try for me.
Not even a required level.

there's a lot of Nintendo games I'd like to play but they're all a thousand dollars.
and I'm too retarded and impatient to figure out the emulators.

and I'm too retarded and impatient to figure out the emulators
It’s really not that hard, there are plenty of tutorials online. I’ve met nigs who know how to emulate

there's a lot of Nintendo games I'd like to play but they're all a thousand dollars.
and I'm too retarded and impatient to figure out the emulators.
what's your specs?

idk. mediocre at best.
it can probably just about run an n64 emulator download project64 and there use to be an easy website called vimms lair but jewtendo took all the roms down so just use roms pure or something to get the games you wanna play

Yeah the Galaxy series was excellent and especially so for 3D Mario which is usually lame shit that no one actually wants or asked for since most of the fans prefer Mario to be in 2D and that’s the form of Mario that really sells and becomes a cultural phenomenon.

I’d of much rather had Nintendo make Mario Galaxy 3 instead of that lame Mario Oddysey dogshit when they choose to go the 3D route for Mario.

Yeah the Galaxy series was excellent and especially so for 3D Mario which is usually lame shit that no one actually wants or asked for since most of the fans prefer Mario to be in 2D and that’s the form of Mario that really sells and becomes a cultural phenomenon.

I’d of much rather had Nintendo make Mario Galaxy 3 instead of that lame Mario Oddysey dogshit when they choose to go the 3D route for Mario.
Fat bastard likes mario galaxy because you like everything galaxy sized for your big mouth and stomach

American Octopath

It's not a bad game but imho it's the weakest of the first 4 3D Mario games.
I liked how you unlock the areas and more harder versions with more stars and how hard and frustrating was to collect some of the stars. Also its a dear memory of mine playing it with my nephew when he was 4yo.

I loved playing mario basketball and mario 64 those were the best and ones on dsi

Unfortunately odyssey is the best selling 3d Mario so it's unlikely we'll ever return to something like Galaxy.

2 is just better in my opinion

galaxy 1 was amazing when i was a kid. it was so immersive and the music and atmosphere were beautiful.

It had a sad, lonely atmosphere that actually gave the player the feeling of being alone in space.

And to top it all off, the actual gameplay was solid too.

galaxy 1 was amazing when i was a kid. it was so immersive and the music and atmosphere were beautiful.

It had a sad, lonely atmosphere that actually gave the player the feeling of being alone in space.

And to top it all off, the actual gameplay was solid too.
Spot on

Unfortunately odyssey is the best selling 3d Mario so it's unlikely we'll ever return to something like Galaxy.
brutal, also the Nintendo studio that made sunshine and galaxy shut down in 2015

What the fuck? Really? Link?

Iwata's death may of had something to do with it

Last edited:
I beat 2 years ago, never got around to beating 1 though

I remember liking odyssey a few years ago, soys kinda ruined it for me though

Last edited:
Idk about that i just downloaded Super Mario Odyssey and it runs great on emulator so far. It's the first time in 20 years that i'm playing mario.
Ryujinx Kabe6bIqJv

It runs at close to 4k/60fps
SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY 2024 07 27 14 06 05

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back