Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Marine's wife looking for cock

I'm afraid to tell you no such organization exists, sounds like a pretty bizarre Zionist conspiracy theory imo. Maybe you should check that out. I mean theres US troops in Israel but they are on a US base for strategic reasons, not as part of the Israeli command.
Yeah maybe you're right. But the conspiracy sure is compeling!

Yeah maybe you're right. But the conspiracy sure is compeling!

Err not really. I mean Im sure that theres people pushing for the middle east wars that are sympathetic to Israel, but theres plenty of generic reasons to invade besides Zionist influence.

USA fighting wars for Israel is a meme though, the US benefits quite a lot from these conflicts as well

She probably fucks Tyrone with her baby in the other room

Err not really. I mean Im sure that theres people pushing for the middle east wars that are sympathetic to Israel, but theres plenty of generic reasons to invade besides Zionist influence.

USA fighting wars for Israel is a meme though, the US benefits quite a lot from these conflicts as well
keep the price of oil low

The system itself is too complex for me to grasp so I won't attempt to claim I have the answers. No denying the concentration of the Khazaris at the top though. It's fun to look at either way.

The system itself is too complex for me to grasp so I won't attempt to claim I have the answers. No denying the concentration of the Khazaris at the top though. It's fun to look at either way.
Truthful, but I feel like people exaggerate the nature of the relationship. The USA has vetoed UN motions on Israel and Israel has supported the US as well and vetoed anti-American motions IIRC. The US arms trade with Israel brings in billions of dollars and so many jobs for the US. The loans and shit are actually quite good for investment in the long run. Israel agreed to the US military base there. The USA has forced Israel to abandon their plan to wipe out the Lebanese back in the old war, they were going to annihilate their force and the white house called them up and made it clear that that could not be tolerated and they needed to make peace. Also Israel was going to bomb Iran back in the Obama days to hit the nuclear power centers and Obama used his influence over them to veto that.

If you look at things like the Syrian bombing it has double benefits. For Israel it will be a strike at Iran, and for the USA it will be a strike against Russia as well and a good proxy conflict against them is arming the rebels. The existence of a middle eastern culturally western ally is also a great advantage for the US. Its not nearly as one-sided as it seems. The US military industrial complex/the bourgeoisie benefit quite a lot from the ME wars too. Do you really think that the reason the USA has to stop foreign dictators who overthrew their puppet governments from controlling the worlds oil fields and opium fields is because they need Israel to tell them that? Jfl.

I'm drunk and have a relevant story so I guess it'll go into storytime.

I know I mentioned here before that I was prior military, Marine Corps to be exact. While in I was in the Marines there was this one guy who stayed somewhat close to me from basically day one. We shipped out on the same day at MEPS, ended up in different platoons in boot camp, but we ended up with the same MOS, got the in the same class, and ended up getting deployed to the same duty station. We became decent friends. Dude was a fucking idiot (we had to pass our course with at least an 80% to get assigned the MOS and dude graduated exactly with a 80%.. and that was due to a rounding error in his favor) but a 100% geniune guy. About a year after we arrived in the fleet he went on leave, came back and told me he was going to get married. I never ever saw him with any other girl and I was like where the fuck did this girl even come from. I told him that maybe he shouldn't dive into marriage so fast and he was like "Wtf do you know about women?" This struck a nerv in me so I shut up let it be.

Anyway fast foward about half a year. She is pregnant as fuck and we are due to our first deployment to Afghanistan. While deployed word got around that she fucking started sleeping around like the same goddamn week that we left. So many dudes in the battalion was like "Yea we all totally fucked her." No one had the hear tot tell him the truth until he got back and found out for himself. Of course the baby was born by now. He ended up divorcing her and raising the child on his own. He told me that he should've listened to me but he didn't so now he was stuck being a single dad and so much poorer due to the divorce. This is an extremely common story in the military, mainly due to the benefits that come with marriage. You are basically punished for being a single male, especially so in the Marines.

He ended up fine, though. He isn't exactly a Chad but he stayed very fit and is exactly the right kind of dumb jock to be able to attract women. Havent talked to him in years but I wouldn't be surprised if he had a girlfriend or is on his second wife by now.

Truthful, but I feel like people exaggerate the nature of the relationship. The USA has vetoed UN motions on Israel and Israel has supported the US as well and vetoed anti-American motions IIRC. The US arms trade with Israel brings in billions of dollars and so many jobs for the US. The loans and shit are actually quite good for investment in the long run. Israel agreed to the US military base there. The USA has forced Israel to abandon their plan to wipe out the Lebanese back in the old war, they were going to annihilate their force and the white house called them up and made it clear that that could not be tolerated and they needed to make peace. Also Israel was going to bomb Iran back in the Obama days to hit the nuclear power centers and Obama used his influence over them to veto that.

If you look at things like the Syrian bombing it has double benefits. For Israel it will be a strike at Iran, and for the USA it will be a strike against Russia as well and a good proxy conflict against them is arming the rebels. The existence of a middle eastern culturally western ally is also a great advantage for the US. Its not nearly as one-sided as it seems. The US military industrial complex/the bourgeoisie benefit quite a lot from the ME wars too. Do you really think that the reason the USA has to stop foreign dictators who overthrew their puppet governments from controlling the worlds oil fields and opium fields is because they need Israel to tell them that? Jfl.
No no no, it goes much farther then US and Isreal benefitting from the endless wars, on talking about the grander Zionist NWO Theories. The surface level war benifits is pretty clear and dont need much explanation.

Inceltears, what about this?

Foids have no loyalty, honor, moral compass, integrity or soul.

Even if you raise them from birth to possess all those qualities it will all fly out the window the moment one Chad walks by.

I had a recent phase in my life where I really wanted to join the Armed Forces, especially the Marines. Needless to say, shit like this and my awakening of the omnipresence of the Zionist police state are some of the reasons that phase stopped.

Jfl at marrying

All Israel's lapdogs are getting cucked

Where is the rocks when you need them

So common that even war movies reference it

"smart" why do you have to be smart to fuck? :dafuckfeels:

Women can't live without sex

this example might be fake but it still happens out there

so the prototypical US soldier that gets cheated on is fighting for Israel, who's people make these dating apps that make it easier for wives to cheat. great success.
Wolfe Herd – who is jewish – (4) is also a co-founder of Tinder – three out of six of whose co-founders are jewish –

Clearly a fake piece of bait. Spotted it was fake in a millisecond. It's not even worth talking about because it just makes us look like we were fooled by it. Laugh it off and move on.

If a military wife wants to cheat she will do it with ease by stepping out the front door rather than by risking going on tinder for all the guys local friends to see.

White holes are repulsive
White blokes are a joke.

Kneel before the kike master race.
She probably fucks Tyrone with her baby in the other room
Cope she fucls Tyrone while the baby plays in the same bed

Last edited:
Risk your life for a country that hates you while your cunt wife is getting cock from another man JFL @ armycels