Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Marijuana turns me into a psychopath

• Thread starter Actually Autistic
  • Start date
A

Actually Autistic

Banned
-
Recently a friend “introduced” me to smoking weed. (Not that it’s anything new to me) but he gave me 1g of bud to take home which lasted a few days. I’ve never been into drugs and probably won’t be continue after it’s all smoked.

While high, my health problems seem to dissapear and I want to screw people over in any way possible. My thoughts turn violent.

Scenario 1: the bus and my wristwatch

So I took about 7 hits before work and colours became bright n shit. Time slowed down. And I began to experience mild dissociation. I was walking to the bus. There was this westernized, hOT asian slut sitting next to me on the bus.

I took my wrist watch and began to reflect the sun into her eyes. She looked annoyed but didn’t say anything. I found this extremely amusing and laughed maniacally under my breath. I caused obvious discomfort with a ray of light and she was too disgusted by my face to say anything about it so she just walked away. Infact I chased her off the bus

Scenario 2: I reopened my chadfish account and began to set up dates. I wanted to get back at women so I decided to set them up and not show up.

Scanario 3: I get high again before going out. A car honks at me. It’s this asian guy. I give him the double middle finger then run away. He honks even more. I called him a gook but I’m not sure if he heard me.

I’m not sure if im gonna continue smoking weed

if u have a family history of schizo or related illnesses, dont touch it

You sound more like a tryhard than a psychopath imo

psychomaxxing and lowinhibmaxxing only works for pretty boys or chadlites bro you really shouldn't do that to yourself keep it up your sanity

That wristwatch story is based and lifefuel

You sound more like a tryhard than a psychopath imo

"Guiiiz, I'm so dark guuiz, weed makes me a psychopath guiiiiiiz"

Does primary school level pranks to people

"Light reflected in her eyyyyyyyeeeees maaaaaan, oh yeah sick burn"

@Actually Autistic - you should stop doing weed because its warping your perception of reality, nothing you did was psychopathic

Last edited:
It makes me paranoid, not worth it tbh.

all drugs no matter what kind tend to make you believe youre understanding more about "reality" with each hit / dose you take. part of the way it forms addiction.

@Actually Autistic - you should stop doing weed because its warping your perception of reality, nothing you did was psychopathic
Well you didn’t have to tear him up that badly :feelskek:

Strange ive never heard of that affect of weed.

Time to Bundymaxx OP

ted-bundy-1549297324.gif

Marijuana is for cucks tbh

Embrace your instincts boyo
Chronic pain would completely change your perspective. Unless of course you enjoy begging the modern day priest class (doctors) for a little relief, of which they will not give you....

Last edited:

Huh? Did you just talk shit to the world’s greatest catfisher? I could destroy you with my catfishing abilities

Tbh i bet you say that because you cannot find it yourself. Which believe me i fucking hate relying on others too.

Last edited:
Drugs and alcohol are degenerate. Pure normie behaviour.

I’m usually crazy all the time. When I smoke weed it actually makes me come down from that.