Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal March 8 - International sluts day

BasedStalin

BasedStalin

ANIME FANS ARE FAGS IN DISGUISE.
★★
March 8 is the international neanderthalensis feminum aka women day.
I dunno how it works in your country but here in Italy is ultimate brutality.
Men are supposed to 100% cuck, tradition is to bring mimosa flowers to foids (even random stranger foids) and pledge to the most moody strange requests from foids.
Also, today is the day a massive strike happens. Free day for all the foids, they don't work so they can enjoy free time (translated: goin to a bar, get drunk for free and have wild sex with BBCs). Also mainstream medias of any kind speak loud the verb of "fempowering". It's like getting nuclear bombed.

I'll stay inside.

I thought that was every day.

just pigskins inventing cumdumpster worshipping days like the retarded cuckolds they are, nothing else is new.

March 8 is the international neanderthalensis feminum aka women day.
I dunno how it works in your country but here in Italy is ultimate brutality.
Men are supposed to 100% cuck, tradition is to bring mimosa flowers to foids (even random stranger foids) and pledge to the most moody strange requests from foids.
Also, today is the day a massive strike happens. Free day for all the foids, they don't work so they can enjoy free time (translated: goin to a bar, get drunk for free and have wild sex with BBCs). Also mainstream medias of any kind speak loud the verb of "fempowering". It's like getting nuclear bombed.

I'll stay inside.
lol at my school we had a presentation abt how oppressed women are and how muh homeless women!

I learned it was that day thx to the forum

Who tf pays attention to this shit

TODAY IS THE DAY TO GO ER

Happy birthday to me!I respect women!You rock girls!Happy birthday brocels and all living people ,but also you beautiful ladies!

Even if no one said happy birthday to me (except family and my friend) I am happy because I had a small cake and a lot of wine and beer to celebrate with my grandparents and my mother.

I'm drunk and my head,stomach and hands hurt I am going to sleep in my swamp!

Last edited:
Women are the most privileged group in the Western World and it is not even close.
Women are naturally hypergamous and they hate it when you point it out to them.

Tbh I forgot what month it is at this point.