Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Map of % of overweight people in Europe by country

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
img.jpg

Still much better than USA where it's like 40% lol.

JFL at Turks though, wtf?

I think this is obese people only, not overweight. 67% of brits are overweight or obese.

Not surprised at the UK, we’re the Americans of Europe.
Kinda surprised at Turkey and Malta, never thought either country would be fat.
Thought the Dutch would be fatter, but then they’re very tall, and when you’re very tall it’s hard to even get fat.
Same goes for Croatia I guess?

Not surprised at the UK, we’re the Americans of Europe.
Kinda surprised at Turkey and Malta, never thought either country would be fat.
Thought the Dutch would be fatter, but then they’re very tall, and when you’re very tall it’s hard to even get fat.
Same goes for Croatia I guess?
its generally old people who are fatter, young generation is all thin and shit. old people have bad diet and consume a lot of bread

Ye fats are becoming more and more common in Turkey recently.

Moldova looks the leanest place.

Everywhere except the UK is much higher than I expected, I don't actually see many fat people here and in other European countries where I have been.
Turkey is what I expected because I know some Turks very closely and know what their diet looks like; it's all sugary crap or full of fat. Just look at their most famous cuisine; it's all either cakes/cookies or fatty meat packed inside dough. I doubt you could eat a Turkish diet your entire life without getting diabetes.
Thought the Dutch would be fatter
Why? Dutch people ride their bikes everywhere. Next to every car-road, there is a special lane for bikes.
Fast food is also not very popular here, people maybe eat McDonals once a month or something, if they eat it at all.

Should make another thread comparing this map to burgerland

Why? Dutch people ride their bikes everywhere. Next to every car-road, there is a special lane for bikes.
Fast food is also not very popular here, people maybe eat McDonals once a month or something, if they eat it at all.

Yeah but your country is so flat, that’s why cycling is popular there. Cycling on flat ground is easier than walking, uses far less calories.
I dunno, Netherlands is very rich and urban, I always imagined it being more full of waffle shops and lots of beer drinkers, etc, maybe not though.

British people have a bad diet in general, along with shitty weather and working long hours, it’s a recipe for being fat.

The obesity crisis has been hitting Muslim countries surprisingly hard. I'm thinking Ramadan has something to do with it. People fast until sundown, then stretch their stomachs out during the nighttime binge, setting themselves up for overeating even more once Ramadan is over. The hot desert climate probably doesn't help, either.

I dunno, Netherlands is very rich and urban, I always imagined it being more full of waffle shops and lots of beer drinkers, etc, maybe not though.
The Dutch do drink a lot of alcohol but they eat very simple, low-calorie meals generally. Their diet is like 50% plain bread with peanut butter or cheese on it from what I have seen.
The obesity crisis has been hitting Muslim countries surprisingly hard. I'm thinking Ramadan has something to do with it. People fast until sundown, then stretch their stomachs out during the nighttime binge, setting themselves up for overeating even more once Ramadan is over. The hot desert climate probably doesn't help, either.
Yeah, it's especially bad in the gulf states and especially bad among foids. I've got some theories for why that is:
1. Gluttony is a sin that is kind of overlooked in the ME. The rules surrounding sexual morals are strictly followed in Islamic cultures but people turn a blind eye towards the growing consumerist culture and people spending their money on stuff they don't need, even though wasting food/money is a sin according to the Quran. People in Islamic countries like to flaunt their wealth by buying excessive amounts of food and overpriced electronics.
2. Standards of female beauty in many Islamic cultures (not just Middle-Eastern per se but also Sub-Saharan) have long been similar to that of the Venus of Willendorf; that is, wide hips and large breasts. So yeah, foids were historically expected to eat a bit more and have a large, fertile-looking body and thus there is not really a place for the diet-culture that exists in some western countries. Now, this mindset used to be fine when Islamic countries were poor as fuck and had a diet consisting of only goat meat and milk but now that they've got fast food chains as well, foids are gaining weight at a rate that was not possible in previous generations.

But I don't think it has anything to do with the Ramadan. Fasting has been proven to help people lose weight, not gain it. And as someone who fasts every year, I can tell you that there is a limit to how much you can eat once the fasting period is over. The amount most people eat is generally not more than what you normally eat in total throughout a day.

I’m surprised with turkey

It's okay, my country is even fatter.

A lot of it is because many oil rich Arab countries offer “guaranteed income” - eg the government just give you a guaranteed “job”, aka free money, forever. They have nothing to do but hang around and eat shit all day. Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain are the worst.

I assume arranged marriage also contributes to it - when you have no motivation to looksmax then you just let go.

Bread doesn't make you fat. Carbs don't make you fat. I have a book where obese irish men were fed a diet of 10 slices of wholegrain bread and 2lbs of potatoes per day (they could also eat one meal containing dairy/cheese/meat). They lost 19lbs of fat over the 8 weeks study.

Its sugar and fat that make you fat.

A large burger fried in fat, followed by melted cheese put on a bun with mayo, served with fries, a sugary soda side drink and followed by 1 donut for dessert. Thats pretty much your entire days calories (2000) in one meal.

Fasting effects people differently

Some people see good results from it short term, but on the long them they become more able to consume large amounts of food in a short period of time, so when they aren’t fasting they gain a bunch of fat very easily because their stomachs are able to handle so much food throughout the day as the stomach has been stretched out from previous fasting where a lot of Volume of food has been consumed in short periods

Fat motherfuckers

tenor.gif

JUST STOP EATING!

Turks are all bloatmaxxed tbh

Scotland is the second fastest country in the world, we're ugly fat cunts.

What do you mean? Do colder climates promote faster metabolism or something?
Unpleasant climate means more time indoors means less outdoor activity and more eating/drinking.

do they pull these numbers out of their asses? When I traveled to Italy & Spain I didn'tn see a single fat fuck. Being a little overweight already classifies as being obese according to health freaks & gym obsessed roidheads

I have visited a few gulf countries, what I can say is, Gulf arabs are some of the laziest and fattest cunts alive. They dont even walk to the grocery store, they have some maid to do it for them. I noticed every Gulf Arab is always eating at KFC or Mcdonalds, and never at home having home prepped meals.

Fasting actually improves metabolism, and lowers cholesterol.

Can’t have a thread about fat people without @KingOfRome chiming in. Makes me wonder if you used to be obese or something.

Anyway the real reason everyone is getting fatter is because mass produced food has added sugar in it. All of it has added sugar. Sugar Immediately spikes insulin and promotes fat storage. Even if you keep the calories under control your body fat percentage will be high as fuck, hence, skinnyfat. You need big muscles that eat calories like nothing to not be fat if your diet isn’t rock solid.

So many soyboy vegans in Sweden. Veganism is on the rise. More and more people i know want to dismiss meat and eat toxic soy instead. I think Sweden and Germany are the biggest vegan countries in Europe.

Hasn't Ramadan been happening for centuries?

(((mod))) be fat soon :D

I think this is obese people only, not overweight. 67% of brits are overweight or obese.
Everywhere except the UK is much higher than I expected, I don't actually see many fat people here and in other European countries where I have been.
Turkey is what I expected because I know some Turks very closely and know what their diet looks like; it's all sugary crap or full of fat. Just look at their most famous cuisine; it's all either cakes/cookies or fatty meat packed inside dough. I doubt you could eat a Turkish diet your entire life without getting diabetes.

Also Dutch people are 6'1" on average and thin af, Dutch race is lanklet race

most foids in POOland get fat after they reach 25 years old
Fasting effects people differently

Some people see good results from it short term, but on the long them they become more able to consume large amounts of food in a short period of time, so when they aren’t fasting they gain a bunch of fat very easily because their stomachs are able to handle so much food throughout the day as the stomach has been stretched out from previous fasting where a lot of Volume of food has been consumed in short periods
Fasting is great for me, within few months i can't even imagine myself eating 3 meals and snacks between meals, 1-2 meals are more than enough for me now. Been doing omad for the past 3 days today is pretty hard since i'm cold as fuck.
Can’t have a thread about fat people without @KingOfRome chiming in. Makes me wonder if you used to be obese or something.

Anyway the real reason everyone is getting fatter is because mass produced food has added sugar in it. All of it has added sugar. Sugar Immediately spikes insulin and promotes fat storage. Even if you keep the calories under control your body fat percentage will be high as fuck, hence, skinnyfat. You need big muscles that eat calories like nothing to not be fat if your diet isn’t rock solid.
not just sugar they are adding fructose corn syrup which is even worse than sugar, also jewish doctors keep saying to people they should ALWAYS EAT BREAKFAST (see that name? break - fast) do 6-9 meals a day with plenty of snacks, to remove fat/eat less fatty foods which leads as stats show to higher consumption of sweets and carbs, yes goyim eat less but eat more often so you will be hungrier than ever
Something smells kosher jew

So many soyboy vegans in Sweden. Veganism is on the rise. More and more people i know want to dismiss meat and eat toxic soy instead. I think Sweden and Germany are the biggest vegan countries in Europe.
germancucks are drinking shitload of beer which increases estrogens that's how they agreed to take millions of rapefugees

Last edited:
-Came in expecting the UK to be on the map.

-Leaving unsurprised.

lifefuel for me since im moving to UK

It's over for ethnics.
fxq8n9wp9vl21.png

img.jpg

Still much better than USA where it's like 40% lol.

Only 40% i thought it was like 60% obese or overweight, in my exeperince almost everyone in my area is fat.

I dislike fatties tbh