Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Many upper class white women have big dogs, probably fucking them

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have been walking around the upper class area of my city. I see many many white women with big dogs like great Danes/Rottweiler/Alaskan Husky etc. Far more women than men walking around with these big dogs too. I bet many of them are fucking these dogs. Dog pill is very real, if you want proof just go to an upper class area of your city and you'll see this phenomenon. I think I am seeing more of them than I used to too with these dogs. Possibly due to lockdown many white women who fuck Chads now fuck dogs instead.

how the fuck does a dog say "Oh yeah im gonna have sex with this other animal" i dont get it. like its understandable how a guy could fuck his dog because i've seen that shit on shock sites. but a girl nah

Blackpill denial
no im just confused like how does the woman make the dog hard to even get fucked like it doesn't make sense to me

how the fuck does a dog say "Oh yeah im gonna have sex with this other animal" i dont get it. like its understandable how a guy could fuck his dog because i've seen that shit on shock sites. but a girl nah
they have their ways. I can search it online.

Also to protect them from inkwells

they have their ways. I can search it online.
Dog

they just show them some shit like this

Fucking whores will have sex with animal that smells all the time over me

It's not exclusively an upper- or upper-middle-class thing, I'd wager.

I don't know. I live in middle class area and don't see as many women with big dogs. Upper class women have more free time so more time to fuck their dogs and more money for the dog

change probably with sure

I have been walking around the upper class area of my city. I see many many white women with big dogs like great Danes/Rottweiler/Alaskan Husky etc. Far more women than men walking around with these big dogs too. I bet many of them are fucking these dogs. Dog pill is very real, if you want proof just go to an upper class area of your city and you'll see this phenomenon. I think I am seeing more of them than I used to too with these dogs. Possibly due to lockdown many white women who fuck Chads now fuck dogs instead.
Fucking whores need to be raped by incels :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fucking whores will have sex with animal that smells all the time over me

I don't know. I live in middle class area and don't see as many women with big dogs. Upper class women have more free time so more time to fuck their dogs and more money for the dog

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=YJ2c0sPSQWM

Many female dog owners are ok with their dogs doing this kind of stuff to them, meanwhile they will scream "RAPE!" when a sub-5 male is within 5 meters of them. It's not over for dogcels.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=kZTzhxGDb8A

@Wizard32
:blackpill:

View: https://imgur.com/a/BaOxFQQ

IT will seethe and screenshot OP but i recall an IT roasty confirming she would rather fuck a dog than an incel. dogpill indeed confirmed. the only reason why white women prefer huge dogs they can't control is usually because they have the biggest knot dicks

Foids should be incarcerated for animal abuse. Dogs are the best friends of men we can't let this happen to them:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Dogpill is getting worse. If you go on bumble or tinder half of them own a dog

Imagine getting less action than some fucking dumb drooling canine....
Oh wait, we don't have to imagine:feelscry::feelsrope: