Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Many private clubs are open only to couples and single women

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Why is this based to me. Because although incels can't go, we would have zero chance of getting a girlfriend there anyway. What is better is many normies who desperately want to be included in these private clubs get excluded for not having a girlfriend.

NORMIES EXCHANGING WIVES AS THE ETERNAL BRAINCUCKED AND OFFICIAL CUCKS THEY ARE.

That's also why I hate clubs. I wonder why no one ever had the idea to go ER in Ibiza like places.

i can only imagine a married woman going to a place like that and saying that she's single so she can get railed by chad inside while her husband isn't even allowed to enter the club.
seems like a fornification clubs tbh

It makes it more enjoyable for the Chads in the club surrounded by horny women.. knowing there are butthurt whiny angry normies outside not being let in.

i can only imagine a married woman going to a place like that and saying that she's single so she can get railed by chad inside while her husband isn't even allowed to enter the club.
seems like a fornification clubs tbh

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsokman:

Be funny if the normie husband kept desperately trying to get in, with the bouncers ,manhandling him and hurting him harder each time.