Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Many people look so mature because of recessed faces

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
When you have someone with a very long midface in comparison to another one with a short midface, what do you think who looks more mature? The recessed fuck, because he literally grew wrong but it doesn´t matter nowadays because 99% of people are recessed asf. Meanwhile when you grew right and get a good developed midface you will look very young for your age because of an overprojected maxilla. So, when you grew right... people will think you didn´t grow right because you look immature. What an irony .tbh

Looking young because of good development and youthful skin is good

Looking young because of under development (pre pubescent bone structure) is bad

There's a difference. The latter is a death sentence. The former gets pussies wet when paired with a good phenotype.

Looking young because of good development and youthful skin is good

Looking young because of under development (pre pubescent bone structure) is bad

There's a difference. The latter is a death sentence. The former gets pussies wet when paired with a good phenotype.

What is called prepuberscent bone structure? I can say that my maxilla is very forward grown, but iam more brachycephalic than mesocephalic.

What is called prepuberscent bone structure? I can say that my maxilla is very forward grown, but iam more brachycephalic than mesocephalic.

Having a short lower third with a weak potato jaw and chin, no browridge whatsoever, narrow shoulders, thin neck

A long midface isn't necessary to look mature, it's more about overall skull length

Having a short lower third with a weak potato jaw and chin, no browridge whatsoever, narrow shoulders, thin neck

A long midface isn't necessary to look mature, it's more about overall skull length

Well, its all forward grown and defined but shorter than average for sure. My skull is also shorter than average, face length too.

Well, its all forward grown and defined but shorter than average for sure. My skull is also shorter than average, face length too.
So, i have a fwhr from 2,31 and a MF ratio from 1.21.

Sounds like a cope to me OP