Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Many people here seem to not know me and my past

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
im og blackpilled muslimentaclcel incel, and i have extreme hatred for weemen, i was a mod for r/hatecels back when it was up, i hate degenaracy, hate the west, hate everything that is the norm in this society, yet im so surpirsed people here are quite bluepilled and live like normies kek,

many people here dont know my history and my past but i was an truecel in highschool i went through puberty late, my lowerthird didnt devlop proplery until later in my late teens, i was a tall lanklet and i wasnt taken serious, i was an outcast and people made fun of me indirectly, i was the only ethnic muslim at my school, didnt fit in, only later in my life i went through a growth spurt and gymcelled, my testorne levels were high and i started to develop a proper jawline and chin, i got very big and muscular and grew an inch in height, but that doesnt mattter, the mental damage has been done, how you lived and treated in school is how you end up in life at the end of the day, i have many bad memories in life and the past to ever ascend,

now that people realize this should fuck off, you see fakecels like some users here that are actually normies post shit like this, but you will never see me posting something like this because i dont want a gf in this degenaratte world, i told my dad that i only want to marry a chick from a thrid world muslim country, because they are most likely virgins and have some self respect and loyality

The Blackpill here is your life quality when young determines your and shapes your future for the most part

Allah SWT make it easy for you brother. inshallah i think your father can find you a qt virgin muslimah from 3rd world, but remember to discipline her properly or she will become like a white western whore

Allah SWT make it easy for you brother. inshallah i think your father can find you a qt virgin muslimah from 3rd world, but remember to discipline her properly or she will become like a white western whore

Thank you habibi, may allah give you glad tidings in this world and the next

I know the feeling. I mostly only talked to Muslim friends during my secondary school years. Didn't want anything to do with the degenerate kids

holy shit this whole time I thought you were a black guy that liked to troll from time to time kek

didn't know you had a fucking villain like backstory lmao

The man with the best avi introduced himself

villain like backstory
Kyouko retard laugh

So... what do your pic and sign mean?

now i know bro, now i know