Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Many of you are an embarrassment.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
This post goes out to the lurkers mostly because I doubt most members here really complain about that type of stuff unless they are one of them losers infiltrating this site but anyway, yeah, like the topic title says, a lot of you are an embarrassment, starved Africans would find so many of you pathetic.

Starved Africans are a thing and what do you lot choose to do? You choose to bitch!

‘Slut shaming’-Stop being a fucking whore then, I’m not even talking about the slut shaming related to the type of clothes but the type about taking casual cock.

‘Lockdown is making me depressed’-Staved Africans would love to have this first world problem.

‘Stop calling women females’.-Absolutely fucking embarrassing and an insult to the starved Africans when this is the thing you bitch about.

‘Haven’t had sex for -insert number of short amount of days or weeks- here’.-There are men out there that haven’t had sex in awhile or even even years and I can debunk this being an ACTUAL just by saying two words, starved Africans.

So listen up normal fags and everyone else, when we compare ourselves to starved Africans, we’re all privileged, including me, you have a roof over your head and are reading this post because you’re either in the comfort of your own house, at a friends house or some shit like that but if you’re a homeless person somehow reading this post then you definitely suffer actual problems so you’re one of the exceptions.

Last edited:
Good day, IT soys.

D1015A66 D928 411E 9FCB 695774B44E69

when we compare ourselves to starved Africans, we’re all privileged, including me, you have a roof over your head and are reading this post because you’re either in the comfort of your own house, at a friends house or some shit like that but if you’re a homeless person somehow reading this post then you definitely suffer actual problems so you’re one of the exceptions.
The majority of humans who have ever lived would trade places with me in a heartbeat, it's true.

Last edited:
This is such a stupid point though? "It could be worse, so don't complain!". How about this, "It could be better, so complain!"

You could go up to somebody who just lost their arms and legs in an accident and tell them "be grateful, at you still have your head and torso", or you could realize the tragedy of their situation and know their complaints are valid. You may say that is an extreme example, but considering how extreme loneliness, inceldom, leads to so many suicides it isn't wrong to treat it as a life threatening issue.

This is such a stupid point though? "It could be worse, so don't complain!". How about this, "It could be better, so complain!"

You could go up to somebody who just lost their arms and legs in an accident and tell them "be grateful, at you still have your head and torso", or you could realize the tragedy of their situation and know their complaints are valid. You may say that is an extreme example, but considering how extreme loneliness, inceldom, leads to so many suicides it isn't wrong to treat it as a life threatening issue.
I’m talking about the shit normies complain about because they lurk this site.

I’m talking about the shit normies complain about because they lurk this site.
Ah, nevermind then. I thought you were extending this point out to the complaints of general decades of total isolation from relationships and such. But just stupid shit normies complain about that gets mirrored on Reddit is infuriating to read I agree.

I embarrass myself all the time :chad: :feelshmm:

Just to be clear, I’m not talking about members here but to normal fags lurkers.

I have to agree, people always like to throw around "it could be worse" but one could equally argue "it could be better", people like to pretend like that isn't an option, its weird

I have to agree, people always like to throw around "it could be worse" but one could equally argue "it could be better", people like to pretend like that isn't an option, its weird
I’ve noticed this too lol, such dumb rhetoric