Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Many of us can relate

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Despite it being a chica depicted in the below clip, many of of us inklers know all too god damn well how this shit feels, at least at some point in our lives because of inceldom, mang :feels:
:cryfeels:

View: https://youtu.be/HRMO5CI-6X0
The way she privately broke down, mang… shades of 15 yr old ricecel me once:fuk:

Last edited:
Even more brutal no replypill, mang…:feelsbadman:

You mean seeing your 'oneitis' cucking you? :feelskek:

I never had such. :feelsjuice:

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:

You mean seeing your 'oneitis' cucking you? :feelskek:

I never had such. :feelsjuice:
No, she broke down because of seeing everyone else having a love life n shiet, chico Meanwhile, as an inkler, ull nvr have the same, mang

I can't relate to women.

Isn't she a female that blew her head with a pistol in 70s? She is seen as a victim meanwhille inkels are seen as deserving their situation because they 'bring it on themselves'.

Isn't she a female that blew her head with a pistol in 70s? She is seen as a victim meanwhille inkels are seen as deserving their situation because they 'bring it on themselves'.
I can relate to her so much, nonetheless, mang :cryfeels:

I dreamed today that my mother and relatives had a video about female who killed herself because she cannot marry and they tried to prevent me to see it cos they knew it's over for me.
Unpleasant, ghastly dream :feelsUgh:.

I dreamed today that my mother and relatives had a video about female who killed herself because she cannot marry and they tried to prevent me to see it cos they knew it's over for me.
Unpleasant, ghastly dream :feelsUgh:.
It had to have been this chica, mang