Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Many Leftists have Gone Totally Nuts

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

As you guys know, in many ways I'm a Liberal progressive. I support redistribution of wealth, I support measures against Covid-19, I am for vaccinations and science. I also support gun control and tackling climate change. I am a diligent anti-racist and think to judge one on their skin color is not just stupid but evil.

However, so many leftists have gone totally nuts, they believe not in equality but in supremacy of the female. They have become ANTI-MALE.

Tbh, im even against "equality" between the genders. I believe men and women are fundamentally different, I don't see anything anti-progressive about this view, it's simple science. But leftists have gone totally nuts in saying that not only can a woman do what a man can do, but that they ware better.

They also support the LGBTQ+ community and kids transitioning... that is child abuse and is evil. Those people are actually evil, and if I vote Republican it will be because of stuff like that.

Yeah, they are very hypocrite and selective about who deserves what rights, they are huge racists just to different races, they are sexists toward males, and things like that.

As you guys know, in many ways I'm a Liberal progressive. I support redistribution of wealth, I support measures against Covid-19, I am for vaccinations and science. I also support gun control and tackling climate change. I am a diligent anti-racist and think to judge one on their skin color is not just stupid but evil.

However, so many leftists have gone totally nuts, they believe not in equality but in supremacy of the female. They have become ANTI-MALE.

Tbh, im even against "equality" between the genders. I believe men and women are fundamentally different, I don't see anything anti-progressive about this view, it's simple science. But leftists have gone totally nuts in saying that not only can a woman do what a man can do, but that they ware better.

They also support the LGBTQ+ community and kids transitioning... that is child abuse and is evil. Those people are actually evil, and if I vote Republican it will be because of stuff like that.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Some of the lemmings try to turn back at the last moment

So since you like science so much you do know that earth operates on a cycle and there is absolutely nothing we can do about global warming.
All the taxes, wind mills and solar panels
in the world aren’t going to fix a natural cycle.

Wealth redistribution is what I hate most about you leftist twits.
Sure it get redistributed but to where certainly not to you it goes to the very people selling you the idiotic idea.

Last edited:
So since you like science so much you do know that earth operates on a cycle and there is absolutely nothing we can do about global warming.
All the taxes, wind mills and solar panels in the world aren’t going to fix a natural cycle.
Carbon emissions directly correlate with an increase in global temperatures.

All the taxes, wind mills and solar panels in the world aren’t going to fix a natural cycle.
He probably believes we dun goofed the Earth over the span of 150 years. He has a dogmatic type personality.

Carbon emissions directly correlate with an increase in global temperatures.
So does all the hot air that comes out of a leftists mouth.
Tell the idiots preaching this shit to get rid of there private jets yatchs and mansions first then worry about everything else.
Emissions is a very small percentage of the total.
Earth has a long history of wide climate swings even before we ever came around.

He probably believes we dun goofed the Earth over the span of 150 years. He has a dogmatic type personality.
That's objectively true, the last 150 years has made the world unlivable for humans because of Co2 emissions.

So does all the hot air that comes out of a leftists mouth.
Tell the idiots preaching this shit to get rid of there private jets yatchs and mansions first then worry about everything else.
Emissions is a very small percentage of the total.
Earth has a long history of wide climate swings even before we ever came around.
>So does all the hot air that comes out of a leftists mouth.

The CO2 emitted by human exhale is negligible in comparison to the amount emitted by all our technologies.

>Tell the idiots preaching this shit to get rid of there private jets yatchs and mansions first then worry about everything else.

There's like 1000 private jets in the entire world dude. There's BILLIONS of cars and BILLIONS of ACs around the world. Imagine being so stupid you blame a few private jets when this is a global problem that mankind is collectively responsible for.

>Earth has a long history of wide climate swings even before we ever came around.

Not an argument.

Lung cancer existed before smoking, therefore smoking can't cause lung cancer. THat's your type of logic.

water is wet
That's objectively true, the last 150 years has made the world unlivable for humans because of Co2 emissions.
Ur moving to Cucknada, I live here. We could use a little global warming

I don't care and i don't give a shit, you're a communist and nothing will change my perspective of you. go back to 4chad while you're at it, you'd be right at home with your communist niggers.
You're ill

delete your account cuck ass faggot

Annnd the people here said I have iq. :lul: