Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Many incels want women of specific race(s) but is it only me here who is so disappointment by female nature that he's given up them entirely?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I don't want White women, I don't want Asian women, I don't want Black women, I don't want Curry women. I don't want any women. I am too put off or scared of women ruling over me and ruining my life. I don't want women to judge me or impose their standards upon me. I don't want to bear the burden that comes with being with women. To me, women are just burdens and leeches.

i despise female nature. i wish women weren't like women.

i despise female nature. i wish women weren't like women.
They are nothing more than demonic parasitic scum who are obsessed with covering their own weaknesses through men.

It's because you think with your BRAIN, unlike most of us incels.:feelskek:

what's funny is u don't even need this site to expose female nature since they always expose themselves for attention

It's because you think with your BRAIN, unlike most of us incels.:feelskek:
Don't get me wrong, I am a foid worshiping coomer simp too, but once post nut clarity hits, the reality of women's parasitism is just too much for me to tolerate and bear.

I don't want White women, I don't want Asian women, I don't want Black women, I don't want Curry women. I don't want any women. I am too put off or scared of women ruling over me and ruining my life. I don't want women to judge me or impose their standards upon me. I don't want to bear the burden that comes with being with women. To me, women are just burdens and leeches.
I just think you're gay

Don't get me wrong, I am a foid worshiping coomer simp too, but once post nut clarity hits, the reality of women's parasitism is just too much for me to tolerate and bear.
Exaclty brocel. I too always find myself in this dilemma.:feelsbadman:

The only thing that will free me from my misery generated by my unfullfilled desire of foid is :

Yes they are like you said, but they can feel love and wet for 20% of the male population. And for them they can truly be affectionate and kind, raising their children, whitout this disgusting behavior they like to expose the rest of the world daily.

I don't want White women, I don't want Asian women, I don't want Black women, I only want @wereq 's hot mom

You're just a retard. Good luck with sheboons dominating you financially and making a beast of burden out of you.
Keep coping, in 10 years time I would have had 10 chilren with a fertile sheboon already

:chad:

I can't really bear foids, tbh. After being disillusioned with what they really are, I can't desire them for anything other than sex. There's little disgust or 'ick' I have developed for them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back