Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel many GrAY cucktear infiltrators can be spotted lurking this thread

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Celiacel
★★★★★

thank me later :feelsEhh:

second suspect has been identified

Hey there, new member here (in one sense I am not new as I used to frequent PuaHate back in 2012).

Anyway, I've been trying lately to enchant foids by displaying my academic prowess and my writing. I have published two novels in my native language and they are rather popular and I would have thought this would impress the foids, but alas, to no avail. On dating sites being a published author making some good money from his works isn't enough to shift the needle on the seismograph. Statusmaxxing is a sham. Chads who are illiterate get more matches than me owing to their looks. It's over. LDAR.

image.png
yeah very sus :feelssus:

I have published two novels in my native language and they are rather popular and I would have thought this would impress the foids
books links or larp

:feelskek: I have learned to just relax and not jump to conclusions, even if they may be true. I know that some users just prefer to lurk and not contribute, which is fine I guess.
you are not schizo thats why :feelsjuice:

there’s been a few ideas proposed to identify these infiltrators that have been proposed to forum staff but nobody wants to listen

ok it seems that the good cop won't do
calling out the bad cop @Sneir
Anyway, he was just saying that because he wanted to get banned. I'm not an infiltrator. I don't even use reddit and I hate redditors.

Damn, good Sherlock Holmes job brocel. Keep it up. Identify and drop the ban hammer on'em!

too late i'm already in tears rn
Damn that was fast. Very suspicious instant crying skills hmmm.... Almost foid level instant crying skills some would say... Hmmmmmm...

Interesting how many GrAYs are viewing this thread...

Interesting how many GrAYs are viewing this thread...
too many DragonBallZCel Young Werther cripplecel Nordicel94 Doesn'tmatter Jestercelman StayFrosty
and mostly are IT

You're gray as well. Anyway, where is the evidence that we're infiltrators?
Yes, but obviously I have no reason to be suspected otherwise my high IQ brocel would identify me as one of the suspects. :bigbrain:

not even joking or trying to be funny, im serious, i cant stop feeling like im attracted to guys jfl, its like sometimes ill feel gay and sometimes ill feel straight as fuck and want nothing to do with guys, irl i never have found a guy attractive but online it's different, all this rotting has turned me bi or something
@Academiciancel thoughts?

@Academiciancel thoughts?
Unacceptable! That's how feminists manipulate us incels to switch sides. If you can't be together with a foid, why not just become gay and get laid easy :soy::foidSoy:
Never forget, LGBTQ=Feminism=exact same agenda of eliminating primordial gender roles and turning men into weaklings.

Unacceptable! That's how feminists manipulate us incels to switch sides. If you can't be together with a foid, why not just become gay and get laid easy :soy::foidSoy:
Never forget, LGBTQ=Feminism=exact same agenda of eliminating primordial gender roles and turning men into weaklings.
further disproves the KHHVLGBTQA+ theory :smonk: