Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Many foids play valorant, and I love throwing and ruining their experience

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
★★★★★
So recently I've been playing a lot of fagorant just to take my angER out on the normies/troons/foids/LGBTQ++ that play the game.

Of course, as we all know, foids are awful at video games, so you won't find them in any rank above bronze (unless they were boosted).

so after buying an iron smurf account, I hopped on fagorant and immediately started throwing every comp game (playing phoenix and trapping dumbass foids in the corner and killing them).

It has been such a joy, and the cherry on top is saying the most vile horrendous shit possible to the foids as i am killing them. I usually get muted pretty quickly and get comm banned, but I always just buy another account for a few dollars.

Making these foids and their e-fag boyfriends suffer in game makes me feel really good. This has been such a good cope tbh.

i quit online games because groups of randos would teamkill me in rainbow 6 siege competitive and laugh at me in the vc afterwards. shit made me so mald hard af. glad somebody is paying em’ back

I ran over someone named Margot Robbie in GTA then exploded them with C4

Based you should record it.

i quit online games because groups of randos would teamkill me in rainbow 6 siege competitive and laugh at me in the vc afterwards. shit made me so mald hard af. glad somebody is paying em’ back
My bad bro it might have been me JFL

i`m a Ps5cel so i`ll wait till Val comes out which should be soon and i`ll troll foids and post it on here

based if not larp. you should record it and post so we can have a laugh as well :feelskek:

Play Enlisted, no vc only team chat no teamkills except with a flamethrower. You can murder consolefags while playing on pc it's always hilarious when they quit, and at higher br you can kill some half blind russian tryhards

Enlisted 4bd0OOnY11
Enlisted 7bUuKzHXKE

Sounds like a ticket to fame in twitter all the soys will be malding :feelshaha:

So recently I've been playing a lot of fagorant just to take my angER out on the normies/troons/foids/LGBTQ++ that play the game.
Based af, bonus points if you're good at the game and trigger everyone

Record it next time

done similar in other games, is fun but making new accounts all the time can be expensive

i`m a Ps5cel so i`ll wait till Val comes out which should be soon and i`ll troll foids and post it on here
Playing Valorant with a controller is far more difficult than with keyboard and mouse, so it's never coming out on console.

Playing Valorant with a controller is far more difficult than with keyboard and mouse, so it's never coming out on console.
Think there's a beta out for it at the moment

it`s confirmed to come out on console

I'll take a note of this, despite hating this game because of its target public.