Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Many females on dating sites are not there for dating

informationcel

informationcel

I have to live with this information
-
I don't know if you guys noticed it, but many actual real foids on dating sites act like bots, they add their insta, snap (etc..) into their bio and match with everyone in order to gain followers and simps, they may chat with you, even agree to go on a date (but never the same or next day, it's always a few weeks or months later) yet they do all of this just for you to feed their ego with compliments and jestermaxxing and for you to continue being her follower, this is an evil tactic they are now employing, but they will never go on a date with you and are doing the same thing with many other guys.

No one ever said they'd date me. Nor did they ever match with me on purpose. It was always a bot, or a "accidental swipe" and they'd unmatch right after

They do this to feel better about themselves because even an ugly woman would get 50+ matches let alone attractive girl.

I've never been on dating apps bc it's useless anyway as an unattractive guy

I would arrange a concentration camp that would focus on foids complete rehabilitation, if they are not capable, gas or a bullet between the eyes.

No one ever said they'd date me. Nor did they ever match with me on purpose. It was always a bot, or a "accidental swipe" and they'd unmatch right after

Yes, many are only there to plug their instagram or onlyfans or whatever.

Something I heard lately, that was new to me, is that girls will date OUT OF BOREDOM, yes, you heard that right, girls will date men who they don't find attractive and who they cannot imagine a relationship with JUST. FOR. ENTERTAINMENT.

Foids are beyond saving. They're cruel, shallow, disgusting and need to be put back into their place before they can do even more harm.

They're there to laugh at men

I don't know if you guys noticed it, but many actual real foids on dating sites act like bots, they add their insta, snap (etc..) into their bio and match with everyone in order to gain followers and simps, they may chat with you, even agree to go on a date (but never the same or next day, it's always a few weeks or months later) yet they do all of this just for you to feed their ego with compliments and jestermaxxing and for you to continue being her follower, this is an evil tactic they are now employing, but they will never go on a date with you and are doing the same thing with many other guys.
they are there for..

1. to find their prince charming chad

2. to get followers

3. to get donations

4. to sell their nudes

5. for validation

dating apps are not for the average man

thanks for the amazing insight, sherlock

girls will date OUT OF BOREDOM, yes, you heard that right, girls will date men who they don't find attractive and who they cannot imagine a relationship with JUST. FOR. ENTERTAINMENT.
This, for them it's a day out and maybe a free meal.

When the blackpilled reality of soyciety hits you. It's already over for men. Even Chad is going to have to become a cuck to get a 7/10 gf that already had 20+ cocks raw up in here (teehee :foidSoy: my body mychoice teehee :foidSoy:)

its that fucking over.

You are under arrest.

I went on eharmony because I wanted to see if boomer style dating apps would be any better than tinder shit and the first profile I thought looked good I messaged. I didn't get a response to next day I reverse searched the image and it went straight to some onlyfans whore's twitter. JFL either some catfish or this hoe wants a cuck bf that doesn't care she's an ethot. In any case even a hoe doesn't want me so it's all irrelevant.