Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Man's life destroyed by Accutane induced side effects

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Veteran
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/1bastdg/my_embarrassing_story_i_will_kms_today_im_so_sorry/

"The medication caused my growth plates to close early. I'm 19 now and 5'7 and when I was 14 I was also 5'7. my mother is 5'8 and my dad is 6 f. Not only did it destroy my growth, which is very important in today's society, it also caused me to lose my hair."

"I then met a girl online with whom I have written a lot and am still writing. She lives 5 hours away from me. I think I fell in love with her. But I was so insecure and I thought I needed a full head of hair before we can see us in real life. So I did a hair transplant when I was fucking 19. I put all my savings into it and an unethical doctor made it for me. The results are very bad and my hair looks much worse than before. Making that was the biggest mistake of my life and I regret it every day."

"The girl I'm in love with will never fall in love with me. I have nothing, I screwed everything up. I isolated myself from all friends and stopped all my hobbies like football. My day consists of waking up and waiting to go back to sleep"

"I was in a clinic for 3 months, I had therapy and everything but it didn't do anything for me."

Does accutane actually do all that?

Does accutane actually do all that?
Yes, it can cause your hair to thin in some cases and reading this post reaffirmed my speculation that it could stunt growth as he should have been much taller.

Accutane has been wonderful to me. I have five months left and my skin is already healthier than it used to be. Plus, I no longer have dandruff and my nose got thinner. But I started the treatment at 21 and it's scheduled to end two months after my 22nd birthday. If anything else failed, hop on Accutane.

FUCK ACCUTANE. Yes, it cleared my disgusting cystic acne but it receded my hairline and gave me permanent dry hair, mouth and eyes. I squint in pain all day because isotretinoin destroyed the meibomian glands in my eyelids and now my tears dont work. For 4 long years I have had dry eyes.

Accutane has been wonderful to me. I have five months left and my skin is already healthier than it used to be. Plus, I no longer have dandruff and my nose got thinner. But I started the treatment at 21 and it's scheduled to end two months after my 22nd birthday. If anything else failed, hop on Accutane.
Happy for you, acne sucks :feelsokman:

Beyond brutal.

I suspect risperidone I had to eat for my aggression when I was a kid did the same. I'm 5'8 in tallfag country and my sister is almost as tall as me. It probably also made me a pussy and I have ED now, I can't get hard without constant stimulation.

What the fuck
I mean it maybe made me act like a pussy. I was quite low-inhib when I was a kid. Side effects in these kinds of (((meds))) can be really bad and ED is one of the known ones, stunted growth might be as well.

Same but from fin and ssris

Had a good friend who took it. It did work to clear up his acne, but it for sure fucked him up mentally. He was different after taking it. He is dead now

I understand that acne is annoying and painfull.
I myself, Dealt with a severe case of Acne and folliculitis on my chest.
But I Never considered using accutane, cause that shit is something else.

Had a good friend who took it. It did work to clear up his acne, but it for sure fucked him up mentally. He was different after taking it. He is dead now
FUCK ACCUTANE. Yes, it cleared my disgusting cystic acne but it receded my hairline and gave me permanent dry hair, mouth and eyes. I squint in pain all day because isotretinoin destroyed the meibomian glands in my eyelids and now my tears dont work. For 4 long years I have had dry eyes.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/1bastdg/my_embarrassing_story_i_will_kms_today_im_so_sorry/

"The medication caused my growth plates to close early. I'm 19 now and 5'7 and when I was 14 I was also 5'7. my mother is 5'8 and my dad is 6 f. Not only did it destroy my growth, which is very important in today's society, it also caused me to lose my hair."

"I then met a girl online with whom I have written a lot and am still writing. She lives 5 hours away from me. I think I fell in love with her. But I was so insecure and I thought I needed a full head of hair before we can see us in real life. So I did a hair transplant when I was fucking 19. I put all my savings into it and an unethical doctor made it for me. The results are very bad and my hair looks much worse than before. Making that was the biggest mistake of my life and I regret it every day."

"The girl I'm in love with will never fall in love with me. I have nothing, I screwed everything up. I isolated myself from all friends and stopped all my hobbies like football. My day consists of waking up and waiting to go back to sleep"

"I was in a clinic for 3 months, I had therapy and everything but it didn't do anything for me."

Holy shit is it really this bad? I almost took it in high school.

Holy shit is it really this bad? I almost took it in high school.
It seems it does a good job clearing acne but comes with severe side effects. I've heard other people say the same shit about it

How did the doctors not warn him/the parents that Accutane closes growth plates ? Plus Accutane in Germany is usually prescriped as last sort treatment and not as the first option. The doctors should be sued !