Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manosphere claims that women are all sharing a small percentage of men. They don’t seem to realize it’s actually women dating each other.

Lesbo= Chad only

Globohomo is part of the reason for disparity, yes.

I also agree the numbers are bullshit. Because men are so trained to never admit they're single as it's social anathema that they'll lie on anonymous study like this. I'd bet the real number of 18-29 single men is closer to 75%.

Its kinda funny how women will say that dating men is "pure horror", meanwhile lesbian divorce rates are higher, there's more domestic violence in lesbian relationships, meanwhile marriages between gay men are actually the most stable.

Everything that these women preach and say is actually upside down. Its the women who are the terrible and abusive ones. But don't expect these hags to take any responsibility for their actions

Also I call bullshit when they say that its women dating other women, its still a minority of women who are dating each others. They are just sharing Chad.

These women just don't interpret what "sharing Chad" actually means. It means those situationships where no relationships are defined. In her mind she's not dating Chad, therefore she's not sharing him. Meanwhile he is fucking dozen other chicks while there's 11 ugly lonely incels who are alone.

It's becoming more and more common and men have yet to realize this. I guess it's because it's too big of a blackpill to take.

But the gap still is mostly explained due to women dating older men or considering a situationship a relationship while the men don't.

Last edited:
I know a foid currently dating a man. She posted an ig story literally telling she wanted to have sex with a foid. If I were her bf then I wouldn't tolerate being publicly cucked. But sexhaver problem. :feelsjuice:

But the gap still is mostly explained due to women dating older men or considering a situationship a relationship while the men don't.
No, it's not. 52% of men under 50 are single, compared to 31% for women.

Some younger women date older men, but it's roughly 1/4 of the reason.

Classic DumbBitchSyndrome

The reason why some go "lesbo" is because they enjoyed too much chad and couldn't tolerate being in a relationship with a sub8male.

They wouldn't be lesbian if some millionaire chad started courting them and proposed to have longterm commitment.
No, I think she is right. Foids seriously can't stand men. Yeah! They go crazy for chads, but they aren't always obsessive like men are. They move on pretty quick. They are willing to be worker drones just so they can get away from men.

It's one of those stats that became a fact of life on the internet because of some dating app stat. Those stats are always bs.

Fuck this is brutal. I'm always outside due to my job, i observe the world constantly and yeah i get a bad feeling about this. I'm often cornered to wonder if some of the girls i see are lesbos :feelswhat: especially when they'd hold hands. Once i also got rejected by a foid cause she was a lesbo, something i could've pick up on due to the way she looked if i was less of an autistic ass.

There's more gays than lesbians.. so this just makes absolutely no sense..
Sometimes you just have to admire these people's confidence to say something so low iq

No, I think she is right. Foids seriously can't stand men. Yeah! They go crazy for chads, but they aren't always obsessive like men are. They move on pretty quick. They are willing to be worker drones just so they can get away from men.
Agree and on top of it there are studies showing that women are more prone to bisexuality. They also tend to be very intimate with each other even in a friendship, something men are not allowed to be a part of, so with all these factors combined together i wouldn't be surprised at all if there were a massive rise of lesbianism in the upcoming years.
Its kinda funny how women will say that dating men is "pure horror", meanwhile lesbian divorce rates are higher, there's more domestic violence in lesbian relationships, meanwhile marriages between gay men are actually the most stable.

Everything that these women preach and say is actually upside down. Its the women who are the terrible and abusive ones. But don't expect these hags to take any responsibility for their actions
:yes::yes::yes:

Yet, they are all willing to put up with all that if that means never having to deal with men.

the LGBT makes up 7% of the population which completely disproves the non-sense this womeme spewed, typical 2X roastie can't do basic research before she says something retarded.

Both scenario are bad

There's more gays than lesbians.. so this just makes absolutely no sense..
Sometimes you just have to admire these people's confidence to say something so low iq
But there are far, far more bisexual women than men. Studies about sexual response, behaviors, fluidity etc increasingly show that women do not have a fixed sexual orientation like men do.
the LGBT makes up 7% of the population which completely disproves the non-sense this womeme spewed, typical 2X roastie can't do basic research before she says something retarded.
That 7% includes men and boomer men and women. For gen z women, around 30-40% identify as LGBT and most of those label themselves as bisexual or pansexual.

These cunts are so stupid they need to be lobotomized and spaded. All they had to do is look up what percentage of women are lesbian. Twenty percent of women are not lesbian. That's fucking retarded.

Agree and on top of it there are studies showing that women are more prone to bisexuality. They also tend to be very intimate with each other even in a friendship, something men are not allowed to be a part of, so with all these factors combined together i wouldn't be surprised at all if there were a massive rise of lesbianism in the upcoming years.
Making out with each other is also increasingly common, they call each other girlfriends even though they have no reason to do so, threesomes commonly involve one of their "besties", many admit wanting to be "friends" with another female because she's hot, etc. They brag about having deep friendships compared to men but so many female relationships are pseudorelationships, and aren't actual friendships or even sister-like relationships. So no shit that they have "deeper" and more intimate dynamics than men friendships, when in fact they're attracted to each other.

Agreed, there will be a massive rise in lesbianism and in fact it's already happening, but like @Balding Subhuman said, most of their relationships don't last for shit. They're hypergamic by nature, take longer to fall in love, fall out of love much easier, are obsessed with money, have a much lower tolerance when dealing with convivence, always stir up drama, are used to being catered to and chased after, etc. So plenty of women don't even want to take the initiative to start a relationship and would rather stay single that courting another roastie, and many of them, especially lesbians, also fear that their gf will leave them for a dude.

These cunts are so stupid they need to be lobotomized and spaded. All they had to do is look up what percentage of women are lesbian. Twenty percent of women are not lesbian. That's fucking retarded.
See
But there are far, far more bisexual women than men. Studies about sexual response, behaviors, fluidity etc increasingly show that women do not have a fixed sexual orientation like men do.

That 7% includes men and boomer men and women. For gen z women, around 30-40% identify as LGBT and most of those label themselves as bisexual or pansexual.

Last edited:
Nah cope

They dont move on as easily as you want to believe or else you wouldn't have countless shittok videos of foids stalking their ex boyfriends and following them around like psychopaths.

I can guarantee you there's more foids like that than there are any actual bonafide lesbians.

They dont have a soul or individual thought/personality, everything is a fad and a fashion for them, appeal to authority, hiveminded etc etc It's always about "what feels right" for them and can literally change on a whim.

The worker drone point is simply because there arent enough millionaire chads for all of them. They would rather wageslave than settle with a sub8male.

They dont move on as easily as you want to believe or else you wouldn't have countless shittok videos of foids stalking their ex boyfriends and following them around like psychopaths.

I can guarantee you there's more foids like that than there are any actual bonafide lesbians.

They dont have a soul or individual thought/personality, everything is a fad and a fashion for them, appeal to authority, hiveminded etc etc It's always about "what feels right" for them and can literally change on a whim.
You debunked your own point.
The worker drone point is simply because there arent enough millionaire chads for all of them. They would rather wageslave than settle with a sub8male.
First, chads get divorced all the time. Look at all the male celebs, and I mentioned men. If they are with the man, it's because of his wealth and status.

Relationships with the highest divorce rates: woman and woman.
Relationships with the highest reported rates of "domestic violence": woman and woman.

Relationships with the lowest divorce rates: man and man.
Relationships with the lowest reported rates of "domestic violence": man and man.

Women's conclusion: men are the problem.
:feelsclown:

All women are bisexual. Ive never seen a true heterosexual women.

Also theres a Youtuber who is a lesbian who lives in an Apartment with 4 other women and they have a little harem with each other.

I made a post about that once.

You debunked your own point.
Prove it and point out the contradictions in my post

First, chads get divorced all the time. Look at all the male celebs, and I mentioned men. If they are with the man, it's because of his wealth and status.
Celebrities dont count, you cannot use the actions of a minority to speak for the general public.

Prove it and point out the contradictions in my post
They do the same when it comes to chads.
Celebrities dont count, you cannot use the actions of a minority to speak for the general public.
Why not? A lot of celebs and athletes partner up with foids who are much lower in status.

They do the same when it comes to chads.

Nope, if chad offered commitment, they wouldn't think about saying no.

Their obsession for chad doesnt change this fact from my previous post.
They dont have a soul or individual thought/personality, everything is a fad and a fashion for them, appeal to authority, hiveminded etc etc It's always about "what feels right" for them and can literally change on a whim

This is why you can have absolute man hating pussy eating feminists still get dicked down by chad at any given opportunity. They have no principal or valor to stand firm on their "values"( if there is any)

Why not? A lot of celebs and athletes partner up with foids who are much lower in status.
Because they are not the norm. Fame enhances their wealth and status.

A regular rich 50 yr old man who's fat and bald isnt going to have the same pool of women that Leonardo Dicaprio can pull. Those young women only date leo because of his fame.

Those same 20 yr old women aren't going to date some fat balding 50 yr old man just because he has money. Why on earth would they do that when they can just simply date his son and still reap the benefits of his wealth through his pampered son.

Nah I think it's kind of confirmation bias, she's a radfem and has similar friends, that's not really happening

It's like people wanting to claim that Koreans are incels because women are voluntarily stopping having sex, not really, sex is something instinctive

This kind of practice is somewhat "ascetic" it is only a small, insignificant part of the population that actually practices

Large scale social events happen for reasons of affection to the desires and instincts of the population: economy, wars, food, etc.

Voluntary decisions will never be a majority in the population

It’s both most foids are bi or pan they are all fucking each other or Chad

Seems like something foids would do TBH

Be they actually lesbian or just masquerading Chad-only, they are unavailable to us either way.

Foids are the degenerate gender and a higher percentage of foids (((experiment))) with homosexual activity. The true reason for this is because soyciety is reverting to polygamy and lesbian behavior is a good indicator to chad that you are willing to be part of his harem.

Especially Stacie’s, I think the Stacie’s are the ones in lesbian relationships a lot of them

These are Stacies to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back