Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Manly = Chad

Chad is the only man that exists. Every non chad is either a coworker, student, husband, dude, boy or whatever that has absolutely no meaning to her.

I want a perfect man teehee.

God, a prince on a white steed couldnt woo such women.
They really are looking for 17 out of 10.

b-jpg.190885

God, a prince on a white steed couldnt woo such women.
They really are looking for 17 out of 10.

b-jpg.190885
Jfl if you are not an 18/10 12'4" OmegaChad with a 30 incher in 2020

why would a no nonsense guy be on dating apps????

Manly men?

Question
My idea of a masculine guy is someone who is very put-together, confident, knows what he wants, career oriented, family oriented, educated, decent, no nonsense kind of guy. Kind of a silent leader and someone who can take charge. Definitely experienced in long term relationships. And in terms of appearance, well, someone who can pull off a suit and smell like Chanel Blue, basically. Maybe wears a nice sweater. Tall is the stereotype but I believe you can project this masculinity without being super tall necessarily. *Old fashioned*.
Where do these kind of guys hang out these days? are they all married? are they on apps at all? if so which ones?
Seems like all I see is kind of show offs, 420 fans, gym goers, or super artsy type, kind of neurotic and dramatic; people who don't know what they want or just look to have fun or look for an open relationship; kind of too... millennial if that makes sense. Nothing against these people you do you but just not me. (27f)

Too bad.

You aren't entitled to men not dressing like millenials.

Last edited:
She clearly doesn’t know what is manly

manly men are super tall and extremely muscular and heavily tattooed. They never smile and are always angry and never shave never shower and are violent and beat people up and have anger issues. They’re homophobic and “misogynistic” and they drink beer and smoke cigarettes and get in fights at bar and win all the fights then come home drunk and beat their wife in wii sports boxing

really don't like it when my work colleagues hit on me

Career-oriented but Chad only, sweaty