Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Manlette from cucktears mad that we banned her from /r/shortcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 8
  • Start date
Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-

Original thread:

Foids literally cannot handle being banned from any male group.

Glad to see they aren’t as cucked as r/short

Glad to see they aren’t as cucked as r/short

This.

I've made a thread about how these foids just virtue signal :bluepill: crap day in day out.

Tee hee. Height doesn't bother me. I've never dated a guy under 6ft btw. STFU & GTFO.

Women are like vultures lurking evverywhere where you can find suffering incels.

Women are like vultures lurking evverywhere where you can find suffering incels.

Always looking for more orbiters, they crave that validation. Women are truly predatory, their motives are purely self serving. They enjoy seeing the suffering of incel type men. They love feeling superior to them, they look down on us. They love virtue signaling to feel good about themselves at our expense.

I'm just so glad no females are allowed on these boards. Bitches would shit up the place real quick. This ain't reddit either so they can't go cry to admins to get us shut down. So get fucked cunts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back