Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory MANLETS: What would you do if you had two 6'+ twin daughters and they both raped you?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Like the topic title says, lets say you get married and have twin daughters and they are both over 6' tall (they are biologically yours but inherited height genes from the mom or inert ones from your side), and its all normal until eventually one of the gorls comes in to your room and tells you she had a bad dream and wants to sleep in your bed tonight. And after climbing in to bed and cuddling you she grabs hold of you and starts shoving her tits in your face and humiliating you by forcing you to lick her pussy and panties and pat her ass and she also forces you to penetrate her. And from that point on both of your 6' twin daughters (who can pick you up and hold you etc) rape you every single day and you cant resist them. What would you do?

Tenor

I wish I could control your thoughts and make you make better posts with poop jokes tbh. You are a subject of ER so this could be easy

I would fack her:

:feelshehe:

call the police

Remove the daughter part. But if they were two random 6' Amazonian twins wanting to double team them. I would definitely let th both suck my dick and balls.

lmao. I'd have a talk with them and tell them they shouldn't do that because inbreeding is a crime.

or some shit a dad would do.
if this happened irl the cops would prob arrest you instead unironically
Def. No one is gonna believe you.

Also even if they did, why ruin your kids life like that?

Wtf is up with these bizarre threads lately?

Awesome if not for incesto

You are very sick, beyond repair. Your next step is ER.

women can't rape, unless it is an ugly landwhale

What the fuck is this?
What the *fuck* is going on here?

Brocel, log off and take some time to heal your mind. Go outside. Look at a tree. Turn off your phone and draw something. This is...upsetting bro. :dafuckfeels:

What no pussy does to a nigga

alright man it's time to lay off the anime for a while, i know this isn't as weird as having sex with some sort of 2,000-year-old demon in the form a 14-year-old who later rips your organs out, but it's still pretty fucking weird

Brb using imagination since no pics

Like the topic title says, lets say you get married and have twin daughters and they are both over 6' tall (they are biologically yours but inherited height genes from the mom or inert ones from your side), and its all normal until eventually one of the gorls comes in to your room and tells you she had a bad dream and wants to sleep in your bed tonight. And after climbing in to bed and cuddling you she grabs hold of you and starts shoving her tits in your face and humiliating you by forcing you to lick her pussy and panties and pat her ass and she also forces you to penetrate her. And from that point on both of your 6' twin daughters (who can pick you up and hold you etc) rape you every single day and you cant resist them. What would you do?

View attachment 451163
they are not even trying to hide it anymore

Foidlings do things like that, if they are 6 foot they would be fully grown. In saying that I saw a high school foid who is 6 foot today

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back