Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlets STFO

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
This Chadpreet is running around Canada asking if foids like tall guys. The Chadpreet is 6'2'', and decently built.
The painful part is when he asks what can a shirt guy do, and they say personality or nothing, he's fucked.
Oh and to rub salt in the wounds, the foids are like 5' tall.

They hate ethnic guys too.

Damn those girls are tall. Makes him look like 5'7

0:56 That bitch is NORWOODING harder than the bitch from the thread about the Norwooding bitch on tinder who swiped right on less than 1% of dudes... It might even be a tranny. WTF!

Jflnorwoodslut

Are you fucking kidding me? This femasite is gonna have high standards with such a high hairline?

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1567825579642.png
    1567825579642.png
    513 KB · Views: 10
  • 1567825580082.png
    1567825580082.png
    513 KB · Views: 7
Damn I wish I could be 6'2. Look at that confidence and swaggery. That's the image of a socially adjusted sex having male.

Just 80 years ago, this Chadpreetlite/Chadullahlite's ancestors were slaves of British incels and now he is fucking their granddaughters. And there still exist copers that think race>height. JFL height is the new measurement of status

Last edited:
If I was 6’2 my life would be completely different. Fuck being 5’6 framcel as a white Anglo Celtic guy fuck fuck fuck waste of my potential

If I was 6’2 my life would be completely different. Fuck being 5’6 framcel as a white Anglo Celtic guy fuck fuck fuck waste of my potential
Further evidence that tallfags are fakecels. Incel now should bea synonym for manlet

Further evidence that tallfags are fakecels. Incel now should bea synonym for manlet
Yeah, I have cousins who are 6’0 nice frame yet always with girls. While me I’m just here rotting my life away

it annoying as fuck how these foids virtue-signal by saying personality matters while tee-heeing, revealing the fact that they're not even being serious.

0:56 That bitch is NORWOODING harder than the bitch from the thread about the Norwooding bitch on tinder who swiped right on less than 1% of dudes... It might even be a tranny. WTF!

View attachment 147563
Are you fucking kidding me? This femasite is gonna have high standards with such a high hairline?
:feelsohgod: holy fuck

:feelsohgod: holy fuck
She should actually just shave it all off...Fucking wax it... Get a wig... Maybe her hairline got fucked up from so many chads pulling her hair back while pumping her from behind ... Maybe she doesn't even know how fucked up her hair looks because she still gets validation from chads... Maybe this is [SuicideFuel] for baldcel manlets who know she'd reject them even though she's equally as genetic trash as they are...

Height cope i'm 6 foot 2 it does jack shit except more people are more afarid of me it's face i want

Height cope i'm 6 foot 2 it does jack shit except more people are more afarid of me it's face i want
yeah cause your face is shit. mines actaully pretty good(just need to clear my skin as i get a few blemishes still) , just my frame and height is utter garbage, which brings my SMV down a ten fold.

yeah cause your face is shit. mines actaully pretty good(just need to clear my skin as i get a few blemishes still) , just my frame and height is utter garbage, which brings my SMV down a ten fold.

Yeah but face is everthing your just coping it's my height shut the fuck up it's your face tbh

I don't care anymore about foids and shit they can all go fuck themselves I have ascended to higher plains of LDAR.

Said here it was 5 foot 5 5.51181 but meh 5 foot 6 is fakecel tier it's face at that point
cope. im tiny. no amount of face is saving me.
I don't care anymore about foids and shit they can all go fuck themselves I have ascended to higher plains of LDAR.
yeah same here. MSTOW

Canada would be bad place for 5'6 autist irishman
Damn I wish I could be 6'2. Look at that confidence and swaggery. That's the image of a socially adjusted sex having male.

Just 80 years ago, this Chadpreetlite/Chadullahlite's ancestors were slaves of British incels and now he is fucking their granddaughters. And there still exist copers that think race>height. JFL height is the new measurement of status

That's why Americels should be pleased about not having children, imagine some big negro fucking your daughter or granddaughter

Last edited:
face > height

how many times do I have to repeat myself?

If he has Hempsworth's face he would slay

face > height

how many times do I have to repeat myself?

If he has Hempsworth's face he would slay
Nope, height is more important. I've met many married/dating men whose only physical value was being tall as fuck, otherwise they were balding and had ugly/average faces.

View attachment 147563
jfl this is like almost half of the head bald

Watching that video was pain, it really demonstrates how fucking retarded and braindead foids are in this day and era

The tendency is to increase universal height and spread heightpill; 14 year olds, evils, the ones i see are five nine tall already and foids five seven