Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlets should just HIT THE GYM

ER Fuel
4'10 WANTS 6 FOOT LULW 4'10 WANTS 6 FOOT LULW 4'10 WANTS 6 FOOT LULW 4'10 WANTS 6 FOOT LULW 4'10 WANTS 6 FOOT LULW 4'10 WANTS 6 FOOT LULW 4'10 WANTS 6 FOOT LULW -

4 foids, 1 stream
Not gonna watch that

fucking sluts man i hate they mock manlets all the time

[ERfuel] dumb whores think lifting weights gets you taller. Average foid IQ

There's no gym for your legs

The host of whatever this gay shit is, is a massive faggot. JFL at giving these holes MORE attention and orbiting them hard (acting like he’s not, but he is orbiting titty streamers for sure) JFL at engaging with these vapid whores who’s only use is being chad’s cumdumpster and fleecing money out of beta males online.

“RajjPatel” LOL orbiting currycel confirmed, he is probably jacking off during this, white Women acknowledged his existence, he is in awe.

Just look at them. They are all sluts. I really want to punch them.

Here's a incel who is trying to improve his height in the gym :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Notice how it's all dudes who comment on his posts. He doesnt get any female attention
It's over for him

These women look like public urinals...
I mean, a lot of men have put penises in them.
Fucking disgusting whores

These women look like public urinals...
I mean, a lot of men have put penises in them.
Fucking disgusting whores

Yeah, they are human filth.

Height is cope only face matters.

Height is cope only face matters.
Face is more important no doubt but if your height is below 5.9 you will need at least an 8/10 face to make up for it.

Face is more important no doubt but if your height is below 5.9 you will need at least an 8/10 face to make up for it.
Nah, if you are manlet only status would save you, like being an famous actor.

You obviously can get a "girlfriend" like ugly man can: paying the foid to be in a fake relationship with you( cuck betabuxxing).

[ERfuel] dumb whores think lifting weights gets you taller. Average foid IQ
they're veneering/ faking their stances to keep people in a false hope so no one goes ER.

I really wish streamers weren't a thing.

they're veneering/ faking their stances to keep people in a false hope so no one goes ER.
Wouldn’t that cause more incels to go ER by saying there standards are that high and stupid?

just hit the gym and magically grow height theory

Wouldn’t that cause more incels to go ER by saying there standards are that high and stupid?
They wanna make men feel anxious and retarded.
Being predatory is the only true joy/ joyous action of female nature.
But deluding people into thinking they can do anything about it, while they're swirling on a fantasy hamster wheel of cope is their most prime passive joy.