Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlets going to Disney will experience brutal heightmogging

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Every time I go to Disney I see the men with families and it's like every one of them is at least 6ft tall. As a 5'5 manlet experiencing that shit is so fucking brutal. Even the teenage girls are taller than me, JFL. The height among men there is much more pronounced than the average population. It's like women are only choosing to marry and have kids with giant men. Even the ethnic men are tall af. It's a large pool of tall and relatively wealthy men who have the resources to spend thousands on a vacation. To me it gives credence to the theory that tallness and wealth/power are heavily correlated.

this happens to me but every time I go outside

OH REALLY?
I'm 5'6 and NEET from poor family.
Ever since i was a kid it was my dream to go to disneyland. Now i am too much of an incel and doomer to do that. I hate the Jewish company that is Disney, and i hate seeing happy couples. So now i can not even enjoy going to there, if i ever even had the money to.
:feelsbadman:

imagine being too short to go on the rides, that should be enough fuel to rope

Btw can I ask why you go to Disney, then?

I hate theme parks. I was ambivalent about them as a kid, don't like them now.

I'm 5'6 and NEET from poor family.
Ever since i was a kid it was my dream to go to disneyland. Now i am too much of an incel and doomer to do that. I hate the Jewish company that is Disney, and i hate seeing happy couples. So now i can not even enjoy going to there, if i ever even had the money to.
:feelsbadman:

The people I went to school with used to go to disneyland like 3 times a year lol

Btw can I ask why you go to Disney, then?

I hate theme parks. I was ambivalent about them as a kid, don't like them now.

Because I go with ppl who get me in for free

brutal disney pill

Last edited:
The people I went to school with used to go to disneyland like 3 times a year lol
yeah the cunts at my elementary school ALWAYS would be going to disneyland or trips to other countries. Meanwhile i'm poor and never even left my own state.

Hey, at least you got to go to Disneyland.

Men with stable families mog me in every scenario, there's no escape from being reminded of my inferiority.

Going to Disneyland is suicide fuel.

Only rich people go to Disneyland