Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlets DONT enter

Manlet here, reporting for duty!

It never began for shortcels

70 fucking pages. Im not reading it i dont want to rage i hope all those whores get hit by a truck.

Alot of them say they'd prefer a 6' guy, that's not even tall lmao.

I guess most guys with “bad personality” just so happen to be short, but that’s just a coincidence.

There’s no way that women would reject short guys on the simple basis that they’re short.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

all
I guess most guys with “bad personality” just so happen to be short, but that’s just a coincidence.

There’s no way that women would reject short guys on the simple basis that they’re short.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
all short men have "Napoleon complex" so their personality stinks. I wonder what is the version for Napoleon complex for tall men? this world man its such a clown world :feelsclown:

The short ones hurt the most.If a 5'8 women told me that I am short i would totally understand her,but when a 5 ' foidlet tells that you are short it's ragefuel.Howthe fuck I am short when I tower over you??:feelsree:

gas tallfags and tall women. reduce the average height worldwide

Foids should date literal giraffes then

Just kill all short women, problem solved

Height is everything , what else is new

The short ones hurt the most.If a 5'8 women told me that I am short i would totally understand her,but when a 5 ' foidlet tells that you are short it's ragefuel.Howthe fuck I am short when I tower over you??:feelsree:
Beat that stupid weak bitch

Famous short men:

Benito Mussolini 5 ft 6
Francisco Franco 5 ft 4
Julius Caesar 5 ft 7
Napoleon Bonaparte 5 ft 6
Alexander the great 5 ft 0
William Shakespeare 5 ft 7
Mahatma Gandhi 5 ft 4
Lionel Messi 5 ft 6
Tom Cruise 5 ft 7
Danny Devito 4 ft 11
Voltaire 5 ft 3
Genghis Khan 5 ft 1
Isaac newton 5 ft 6
Prince 5 ft 2
Bruce Lee 5 ft 7
Martin Luther King 5 ft 7
Bruce Lee 5 ft 7
Winston Churchill 5 ft 6

Daily reminder you cannot be tall and incel.

Females are so fucking mean/cruel, I don't understand why. Literally an entire encyclopedia of short male hate.
And all we have done is just exist while taking up less vertical space.

Keep this in mind whenever someone lambasts you for being a misogynist.
Females WANT YOU DISAPPEARED, ENSLAVED, OR IDEALLY DEAD, you are and will always be the moral person compared to these evil creatures.

Famous short men:

Benito Mussolini 5 ft 6
Francisco Franco 5 ft 4
Julius Caesar 5 ft 7
Mahatma Gandhi 5 ft 4
Lionel Messi 5 ft 6
Tom Cruise 5 ft 7
Danny Devito 4 ft 11
Voltaire 5 ft 3
Genghis Khan 5 ft 1
Isaac newton 5 ft 6
Prince 5 ft 2
Bruce Lee 5 ft 7
Bruce Lee 5 ft 7
Winston Churchill 5 ft 6
It was over for all of them (except bruce lee, brutal rice pill).

Famous short men:

Benito Mussolini 5 ft 6
Francisco Franco 5 ft 4
Julius Caesar 5 ft 7
Mahatma Gandhi 5 ft 4
Lionel Messi 5 ft 6
Tom Cruise 5 ft 7
Danny Devito 4 ft 11
Voltaire 5 ft 3
Genghis Khan 5 ft 1
Isaac newton 5 ft 6
Prince 5 ft 2
Bruce Lee 5 ft 7
Bruce Lee 5 ft 7
Winston Churchill 5 ft 6
Notice most of them are historical figures ? decent heights for their times

I just entered. I know I shouldn't have, but I did that. I think it could be worse.

turbo manlet at 5'2" reporting for duty

Brutal and actually inspiring. We trigger not only half of the population by existing but by breathing and walking and living our lives as well. Npcs and tallfaggots cannot handle our abnormalities so they just mald half of their time away on twitter fucking quacky jimbo

Alot of them say they'd prefer a 6' guy, that's not even tall lmao.
Think about it. They are seething because we just exist:feelskek:

70 fucking pages. Im not reading it i dont want to rage i hope all those whores get hit by a truck.
Cope. Most of them will live to be in their 70s and 80s and die peacefully in their beds.

Notice most of them are historical figures ? decent heights for their times
Short men are far more common than people think. These famous short men prove it.

They are all fat ugly bitches anyways

Funny if the 4'11 foidlet had a son one day whose like 5'5 (probably a little taller because the father would be tall) I wonder what she'd say to him to try to convince him his height doesn't matter and not to kill himself. :feelskek:

They are all fat ugly bitches anyways
All women? :feelskek:
Download

:soy:: at least they're honest

Shut up. If you think it’s actually inspiring you deserve to live a lifetime of manletness and careless humiliation.
I mean if you're telling me to shut the fuck up because I don't give a damn about everything anymore, you ain't better than those sheboons. So keep commenting because this is actually pretty funny:lul:

Short men are far more common than people think. These famous short men prove it.
Yeah. We always ruled the world and the tallfaggots always whine and sneer, it's nothing new. Literally Jesus was a manlet and retarded burger people keep using he was 6'6 :lul:. Literally changing "god" in your own image.

The Imgur link is brutal. 6'0 in the early 2010s is likely now updated to 6'4+ in 2022; this guy stated he was 6'3 and the girl stated someone taller was her type.
Ironically, I think the bumble link above is more accurate in 2022 to height like by women.

Last edited:
Yeah. We always ruled the world and the tallfaggots always whine and sneer, it's nothing new. Literally Jesus was a manlet and retarded burger people keep using he was 6'6 :lul:. Literally changing "god" in your own image.
There's many more examples I could list.

brings me back to r/shortcels