Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (MANLETS DON’T ENTER) Drunk 5’5 Mullato dude gets beatdown and humiliated by 3 different people in a Florida IHOP!

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/PCTD0eYLGOI

This video is a bit long but worth the watch. The action starts at a minute into it. You see how absolutely cruel and disrespectful society is to manlets. If he was 6’5 instead of 5’5 no one would treat him like this and he would instead be a Tyrone slayer and not some poor bastard getting TKO’d by a white tallfag in IHOP
:feelsrope:

Thoughts on this brutal public humiliation @TheProphetMuscle @Broly @Uggo Mongo @jerkjocky @Intellau_Celistic @Truckzo @Pixycel @crestfallencel @racoon4 @yez @Zhou Chang-Xing

inexperienced fighter
should have done a leg sweep
or kick in the beginning

Manlets should always carry a gun

Unironically seems like a average day in southern muttlandia.
I loved how the poor manlet spic? coon? mystery meat? kept talking shit when he was on the ground and was bleeding from the mouth. :feelskek:

Even after rewatching like 3 times I don't even understand what started it ngl.
If he was 6’5 instead of 5’5 no one would treat him like this
true

My heart broke, who knew what this guy was going through. He was probably at the lowest point in his life, and then this happened

View: https://youtu.be/PCTD0eYLGOI

This video is a bit long but worth the watch. The action starts at a minute into it. You see how absolutely cruel and disrespectful society is to manlets. If he was 6’5 instead of 5’5 no one would treat him like this and he would instead be a Tyrone slayer and not some poor bastard getting TKO’d by a white tallfag in IHOP
:feelsrope:

Thoughts on this brutal public humiliation @TheProphetMuscle @Broly @Uggo Mongo @jerkjocky @Intellau_Celistic @Truckzo @Pixycel @crestfallencel @racoon4 @yez @Zhou Chang-Xing

didnt watch but dont care cuz im not short ngl tbh

inexperienced fighter
should have done a leg sweep
or kick in the beginning

This should be their weapon of choice

I dont understand shit of what they're saying tbh, but manlet seemed mad for some reason and took it out on their kweens :dafuckfeels:

My heart broke, who knew what this guy was going through. He was probably at the lowest point in his life, and then this happened
Copypasta

it's an IHOP full of nignogs, where did the white guy even come from. brutal oppressionpill

I dont understand shit of what they're saying tbh, but manlet seemed mad for some reason and took it out on their kweens :dafuckfeels:
He was trying to order food but was being a nuisance so the staff asked him to leave

Manlets should never be unarmed

Fucking brutal man. They treated him as if he was an inferior human being.

He recovered from that KO very fast

He recovered from that KO very fast

This is not his first experience-His higher European intelligence(85) allowed him to recall the other times he was denigrated for his vain shallow biracial personality.

This is not his first experience-His higher European intelligence(85) allowed him to recall the other times he was denigrated for his vain shallow biracial personality.

Absolutely disgusting. This is why I always carry a pair of knives with me wherever I go. Society hates us short men. :lasereyes:

Absolutely disgusting. This is why I always carry a pair of knives with me wherever I go. Society hates us short men. :lasereyes:
But you’re 6’3 not a short man

Fucking brutal man. They treated him as if he was an inferior human being.
He is...
That dumb ass cracker should have let the niggers handle the lil nigger.

This is why people go ER.

And then the chimp niggers like the ones in buffalo cry over their dead family members like it wasn’t their fault :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I was expecting niggers fighting other niggers since you worship the white race so much, but a cumskin fighting a nigger :feelskek:

Screenshot 20220523 163659 YouTube

:soy:

This is what everyday of my life is like

I was expecting niggers fighting other niggers since you worship the white race so much, but a cumskin fighting a nigger :feelskek:

View attachment 617124
:soy:
If anything it further supports my “white worship” since this mongrel got destroyed by Aryan God Shawn Michaels :feelsEhh:

why is it always the ugly black gorilla screaming and shouting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back