Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Manlets Dont come in) The average height in jewmerica is not 5’9 for men

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
IDK where tf this came from, but I swear on everything it can’t be the case. Majority of dudes walking around height mog me, and I’m 6’1. Most dudes are 2 fucking inches taller than me bare minimum. Either majority of guys that are 6’0 and below are legit LDARing, or these statistics need to be re done. Seems like a bunch of fucking giants everywhere.

its that way because avg height stats include boomers and ethnic manlets

We need these false figures or a good portion of the population would have no choice but to rope

yup i know, old people and ethnics skew the stats so fucking hard

The height of the dating pool is like 6’1. The height of the eligible dating pool is 6’3.

I expected some actual stats you know

This average height in america stat is highly adulterated and an utter nonsense. They took all men from all races. They should do average height by race in america. Only then it will make sense.

This average height in america stat is highly adulterated and an utter nonsense. They took all men from all races. They should do average height by race in america. Only then it will make sense.

You much live in some rich neighborhood or all-white university to actually think this bullshit lol. Hell, even then most guys are not that tall at all.

I plan on moving to a state with more Hispanics since they are shorter and bring down the avg height of that state. Too many white tall fucks where I’m at now.

You're exaggerating, it depends a lot on what part of America you speak. I am from South America and made a publication about how it is very rare to find a man over 6 feet. Believe me, I even make fun of some zoomers where I live.

You much live in some rich neighborhood or all-white university to actually think this bullshit lol. Hell, even then most guys are not that tall at all.
Nope, from my college and my job.
I plan on moving to a state with more Hispanics since they are shorter and bring down the avg height of that state. Too many white tall fucks where I’m at now.

IDK where tf this came from, but I swear on everything it can’t be the case. Majority of dudes walking around height mog me, and I’m 6’1. Most dudes are 2 fucking inches taller than me bare minimum. Either majority of guys that are 6’0 and below are legit LDARing, or these statistics need to be re done. Seems like a bunch of fucking giants everywhere.
Where do you live lol?

Im like 5'7/5'8" and I still manage to height mog a decent number of men that I see in public.

I see alot of 5'5" normtards walking around these parts.
So they take into account LDARing currycels? As I suspected......
JFL how old are you?

Last edited:
Where do you live lol?

Im like 5'7/5'8" and I still manage to height mog a decent number of men that I see in public.

I see alot of 5'5" normtards walking around these parts.

JFL how old are you?
Want my address and debit card info too?

5'9 is probably the average .... but this - by definition - takes ALL age groups into account. But what use it is for a 20 year old when 80 year old are statistically shorter?

The average YOUNG man ~18-25 is over 5'9. And the average is the taller the more white the average is.

Want my address and debit card info too?
Don't be stupid, you know I didn't ask for that, just knowing your state, I can properly gauge why you think being " 6'1" " isn't good enough.

You're probably not even 6foot even anyways. Which would explain the consistent mogging if you're in one of the northern states.

Don't be stupid, you know I didn't ask for that, just knowing your state, I can properly gauge why you think being " 6'1" " isn't good enough.

You're probably not even 6foot even anyways. Which would explain the consistent mogging if you're in one of the northern states.
I am legit 6’1 with my shoes off. I was measured at the doctors a week ago. And yeah, I live in a northern state. You think that has to do with all the giant fags?

And yeah, I live in a northern state. You think that has to do with all the giant fags?
Lol yeah

It's akin to being in a popular European country. You get alot of foreigners from Europe visiting those parts of the states as well.

Same. I’m 6’6 and I only heightmog 50% of men in college tbh

its that way because avg height stats include boomers and ethnic manlets
for blacks and whites even the young it is still 5’9

IDK where tf this came from,
I swear on everything it can’t be the case.
Majority of dudes walking around height mog me,
and I’m 6’1.
:banhammer: :chad: :banhammer:
BITG

Also: you could simply walk in areas with taller-than-average guys, WTF does your anecdote have to do with national average?

The only average of anything that matters is the average of sexhavers.

Bullshit. I'm 5'11.5 and I heightmog most dudes. The average might be 5'10, but the average is not 6 foot

show stats
the wikipedia article for average height per country is subdivided by black white and latino, was researching blackpill when i found it
4CD117A4 6CAD 4104 95F3 4A90EFF524A5
C2AC04F7 91D5 4279 8562 8748EF461FEF

Tfw you're a 5'7 ethnic manlet framelet autist

It's 5'9 when you count everything from old ass dudes with crumpled spines to manlet cripples bro. Among young healthy men the height is higher. Same with intelligence. If you extract an average IQ from the general population you'll get 100, but if you only count people on the street with a house of their own and a job the number climbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back