Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlets bragging about their dick size

Tfw below average in both:feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Trannies mog me :feelsrope:

Jfl at the scientists developing this shit.

Jfl at the scientists developing this shit.
The irony is that they're probably ethnic stemcels working their ass off just so delusional roasties can pretend to be men :feelsclown:

What a giant cope that sub is, along with chinkmasculinity or whatever its called

Have you guys seen phalloplasties? It looks literally horrendous and you have to fucking pump it up if you want to get "hard" not to mention you have to cut off half of the skin on your arm or thigh to make it :feelskek: the tranny meme strikes again

Tfw below average in both:feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:.
It's absolutely brutal being both below-average in height & also dick-size: I probably will make threads on both, since I've found some brutal information on both.

I'm about 5'9, which is only about 1-2 inches below average, but I constantly get heighmogged whenever I go out.

And according to some stats I saw, I am literally in the range for dick size which only 25-30% of foids would be satisfied with. :feelsrope:
The irony is that they're probably ethnic stemcels working their ass off just so delusional roasties can pretend to be men :feelsclown:
Yup. Kind of like the tax-gap between men & foids; men work for foids to leave easy. :blackpill:
What a giant cope that sub is, along with chinkmasculinity or whatever its called
Ironically, both those places have more Incels-in-denial than this forum

It's absolutely brutal being both below-average in height & also dick-size: I probably will make threads on both, since I've found some brutal information on both.
Brutal indeed, will definitely read those threads when they'll come out.

Brutal indeed, will definitely read those threads when they'll come out.
It is brutal boyo; I remember all the time foids called me “short” in HS & how much it hurt.

I only have a few statistics on the dickpill but will grab more ofc: However, for the heightpill I need some more research.

Ultimately, i’m worried everyone will say it’s just another “water” thread(even though basically most are, it’s just about elaborating on it & adding more context)

Google scholar is decent, but ofc since it’s (((google))) it likely distorts information that could be blackpilling: I already use Yandex for searching up stuff, but do you know any good sources?

Google scholar is decent, but ofc since it’s (((google))) it likely distorts information that could be blackpilling: I already use Yandex for searching up stuff, but do you know any good sources?
I'll freely admit that I don't:feelshaha:, I've seen some mentioned here a couple of times by others but I'm not sure which those were, I think SciHub and Libgen probably:feelshehe:.

I'll freely admit that I don't:feelshaha:, I've seen some mentioned here a couple of times by others but I'm not sure which those were, I think SciHub and Libgen probably:feelshehe:.
Kek, I have bad memory also, due to how overstimulated I am daily.

But thanks, will give those a look. :feelsokman:

Screenshot 2024 03 21 83417 PM

Manlets can compesate their height with big dick, I've seen this.

But the opposite is not possible, brutal.