Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlets being put in their place

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
Not even with a huge roid body and a Mike Tyson face tat will people take you seriously.

19:40

I'd be happy if something like would happen to me. I'd fucking kill him with no intention of getting away with it, or even staying alive myself. Just waiting for someone to trigger me enough irl to end it all.

yeah but I have a murder fetish. idc if I end up in jail. probably would eat the dude's corpse afterwards to spend my life in a psych ward.

jk
really...
nature at play

I don't think its his size. That older guy has done time in prison and seems like a true dangerous psychopath. You can tell by how he vacillates between being acting sweet & genuinely cruel.

I don't think its his size. That older guy has done time in prison and seems like a true dangerous psychopath. You can tell by how he vacillates between being acting sweet & genuinely cruel.

He knows bad people, thats why the other guy is bricking his pants. This guy tells a story about two other debt collectors he knew that go to some guys house who wasn't paying up, and rape him.

I wish we lived in America and had guns and castle doctrine. If scum like that stepped my lawn I'd shoot them dead.

murder fetish
Armin Meiwes