Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Manlets are more likely to be faggots

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
ey1ntb3gulab1.jpg

:dafuckfeels:

Brutal fagpill

Less T in their blood

6'2 guys are the straightest men. It began for 6'2cels.

Saw this on 4chan.

Brutal IQ pill for those that dont understand that smaller samples at non average height make 1 fag account for larger percentages

gays are copers

Saw this on 4chan.

Brutal IQ pill for those that dont understand that smaller samples at non average height make 1 fag account for larger percentages
The only time this would matter is if the sample size is very small.

makes senses since soyciety doesnt treat manlets like men

Condolences to all the shortcels

jew brainwashing in school will do that especially now
it sucks seeing 14yo youngcels with potential get tricked into trannymaxxing
but its lifefuel when a young foid goes ftm when they are 5ft1 jfl

Jewish lies trying to brainwash manlets into troonmaxx. Every single fag i know is 6'0 at least not even joking

if you're in a female body then you're definitely going to act feminine and like a female
what can make it worse is that you end up with 0 masculine facial features, just look at knajjd, he looked like a literal girl with a girl's height so there's no wonder he will end up as one.
i don't really know how 6'6"+ are also more likely to be gay.

if you're in a female body then you're definitely going to act feminine and like a female
what can make it worse is that you end up with 0 masculine facial features, just look at knajjd, he looked like a literal girl with a girl's height so there's no wonder he will end up as one.

I'd argue that it's similar to what we see in China where due to the one-child policy and the abortion of females there is a massive number of excess men who are literally unable to find a woman. As a result of that, homosexuality has skyrocketed in China in recent years.
917.jpg

Since they can't find female companionship, they decided to fagmaxx.
This is common behaviour among other animals. Most notably in the mouse utopia experiment

I'd argue that it's similar to what we see in China where due to the one-child policy and the abortion of females there is a massive number of excess men who are literally unable to find a woman. As a result of that, homosexuality has skyrocketed in China in recent years.
917.jpg

Since they can't find female companionship, they decided to fagmaxx.
This is common behaviour among other animals. Most notably in the mouse utopia experiment
Brutal :feelsrope:

I think you hit the nail on the head. A dude blessed with 6'2 height, strong jawline, frame, and facial hair is less likely to get weird ideas than a 5ft4 dude with no facial hair or T. A 6'6 dude is maybe more likely to be a "top"? Who knows, fags are weirdos.