Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlets are just the least desired men

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
Talk about how face is the most important thing meanwhile at the same time there are sub5 facially tallfags slaying short foids because short foids are all height fetishists and want a tallfag with big hands to hold them. :reeeeee: Manlets can't stop losing holy shit being a manlet is the worst fate ever for a man in modern soyciety It's beyond over for us. Short foids are the closest thing to a psycho genocidal dictator.

Yep being short is the worst thing to be as a man.

Face copers puzzle me, average height has been increasing across the world because tallfags sexually outcompete everyone else, yet you don't see average faces becoming more beautiful after every generation
I'm not saying that face doesn't matter but an average face tallfag will have more bitches than a handsome average height dude
Height>>>>>>>>Face

Although ideally you would have both

Face copers puzzle me average height has been increasing across the world because tallfags sexually outcompete everyone else, yet you don't average faces becoming more beautiful after every generation
I'm not saying that face doesn't matter but an average face tallfag will have more bitches than a handsome an average height dude
Height>>>>>>>>Face
they don't want to take responsibility for being unable to get into a relationship as a TALLFAG. That's all they are just copers meanwhile the reality is completely different.

Face, height and race the triangle of attractiveness.

Dark Triad = Nordic, Tall and Good Looking

Face copers puzzle me, average height has been increasing across the world because tallfags sexually outcompete everyone else, yet you don't see average faces becoming more beautiful after every generation
I'm not saying that face doesn't matter but an average face tallfag will have more bitches than a handsome average height dude
Height>>>>>>>>Face
Giga IQ

Being tall is a requirement to be seen as a man. Being facially attractive is just a requirement if you want attractive women.

Face, height and race the triangle of attractiveness.
race does not matter if you are 6'3. Attraction is not defined by race. CHAD is a race on its own even tho white CHADs mog everything.

race does not matter if you are 6'3. Attraction is not defined by race. CHAD is a race on its own even tho white CHADs mog everything.
Chad is white
The more white you look, the more handsome you are

Chad is white
That's false. Bone structure is all that matters. Culture influences whether foids prefer whiter features or not. The only reason why foids prefer whites for dating is because of the socioeconomic status associated with being white.

That's false. Bone structure is all that matters. Culture influences whether foids prefer whiter features or not. The only reason why foids prefer whites for dating is because of the socioeconomic status associated with being white.
Bone structure is white because beauty standards themselves are white
The white skull is different from the ethnic skull. Handsome ethnic men with good bone structure are the ones who are mixed with white blood.
Whites are preferred because of their genetics.

Bone structure is white because beauty standards themselves are white
The white skull is different from the ethnic skull. Handsome ethnic men with good bone structure are the ones who are mixed with white blood.
Whites are preferred because of their genetics.
Next level cope. There are slayer ethnic men that don't have caucazoid skulls. It's all about height and masculine features, which whites have no monopoly on. Like I said, culture will influence whether foids prefer whiter features or more ethnic features.

Next level cope. There are slayer ethnic men that don't have caucazoid skulls.
This is a big lie
It's all about height and masculine features, which whites have no monopoly on.
Girls prefer pretty boys who are less masculine so ? There is no such thing as masculine and feminine features. Beauty is objective. Beauty is neutral. Beauty is white because the squared jawline and maxilla, hunter colored eyes etc are white genetics.
Like I said, culture will influence whether foids prefer whiter features or more ethnic features.
Culture is influenced by genetics

Chad is white
:yes:
"chads are a race of their own" cope needs to die chadpreet will never have it as easy as white chad

"chads are a race of their own" cope needs to die chadpreet will never have it as easy as white chad
chadpreet still mogs 90% of the genetic dead ends like me on this forum.

chadpreet still mogs 90% of the genetic dead ends like me on this forum.
true but women are more likely to pick a white HTN over him that's just the truth, whiteness by itself is an attractive quality

true but women are more likely to pick a white HTN over him that's just the truth, whiteness by itself is an attractive quality
I do not disagree but chadpreet has it easy in dating too. Good looking men can't be incel.

I do not disagree but chadpreet has it easy in dating too. Good looking men can't be incel.
I didn't say he would be an incel, he just wouldn't be white chad's equal some races or more accurately some phenotypes are more attractive than others

I didn't say he would be an incel, he just wouldn't be white chad's equal some races or more accurately some phenotypes are more attractive than others

The only way to end the plight of manlets is to ban short foids from reproducing

odb10ot9jgj61.jpg

I guarantee not a single SFCel on this forum would want to be anything except curry then BBC then the whitecel in this photo. Height is might.

odb10ot9jgj61.jpg

I guarantee not a single SFCel on this forum would want to be anything except curry then BBC then the whitecel in this photo. Height is might.
You must be insane to choose to be the whitecel in this photo.

I was born wrong.
I should have ever been born a foid.
Or born a man with the right height and strength genes.
I would still prefer to be a man though.

Talk about how face is the most important thing meanwhile at the same time there are sub5 facially tallfags slaying short foids because short foids are all height fetishists and want a tallfag with big hands to hold them. :reeeeee: Manlets can't stop losing holy shit being a manlet is the worst fate ever for a man in modern soyciety It's beyond over for us. Short foids are the closest thing to a psycho genocidal dictator.
I personally wish I was aborted then having to deal with society. I'm not suicidal at all but I don't think I will ever fit in the modern world. Not that I really want to fit in. But as a guy who is very short. I am disrespected everywhere and by everyone. Nobody can take me seriously as a result. I can no longer take this society seriously. I would love to break free from this world but I am addicted to the comforts of modern living. All I can hope for is a quick and painless death.

there is LL, lifts, geomaxx for your height. but nothing to fix your dog ugly unlovable face

worst part is im ugly AND a manlet

even though I was looking good at face still invisible because of the height 5'5
Yeah when I was skinny I was not bad looking at all but it led me nowhere being 5ft.

there is LL, lifts, geomaxx for your height. but nothing to fix your dog ugly unlovable face

Depends on just how short you are. At 5ft I could do LL, get lifts, AND geomaxx to Guatemala and at best I'd be a 5ft6 manlet in a manlet country.

Depends on just how short you are. At 5ft I could do LL, get lifts, AND geomaxx to Guatemala and at best I'd be a 5ft6 manlet in a manlet country.
yeah thats enough

Heightpill is so brutal, even if you make it to supervisor or any management position you’ll still get clowned on for height, it’s game over for manlets

Is that looksmax? No one cares about LL here it is for richfags anyways.

I agree, being a manlet means no hope. Although disastrously ugly males are at that level as well

I'd much rather have an attractive face. Its much bigger halo than height

Yeah when I was skinny I was not bad looking at all but it led me nowhere being 5ft.
5 feet is brutal sorry about that, my 4'11 mother is your heightmatch.

Incorrect. You cannot process the future of inceldians. These people these future users are the results of those two types of things fucking.. Sadly you grasp to your organic thinking. Which is understandable for you. Remember it's the dwarf girls birthing short ugly men....

For the gallahs of SHORTIA THE MEN WILL BE HEARD. THE EXTINCTION OF ALL LIFE WILL CONTINUE AND YOUR EVHOES ACROSS SPACE TIME WILL SHATTER GODS WARPED CREATING VIEWS

Last edited: