Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"manlets are just coping! face is everything!!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Most of us accept the fact that being too short is a deal breaker. What makes you manlets so bitter and unlikeable is claiming that everyone over 6 feet is volcel like height is a magic bullet.

Necessary but not sufficient. Get it through your skull.

Most of us accept the fact that being too short is a deal breaker. What makes you manlets so bitter and unlikeable is claiming that everyone over 6 feet is volcel like height is a magic bullet.

If you are taller than 5'10 you are volcel aka autistic

no 6fter would be btfo'd like this 5'7 manlet. they would at least be given a date aka some respect

no 6fter would be btfo'd like this 5'7 manlet. they would at least be given a date aka some respect

If she found his face attractive then yes he would get a date.

If she found his face unattractive she'd tell him "sorry you're not my type".

There are more facecopers than heightcopers here. Yes face is necessary but not sufficient. Get it through your skull.

cope a 5'6 7/10 will get more girls then a 6'0 4/10

Last edited:
I’m surprised she didn’t just shout NEXT! When they came off the bus, the incel wasn’t even down the stairs and you’d hear ol’ girl holler NEXT!

FACE > height

Money is everything. If he had a lambo you think the thot would reject him? No.

Would you guys use lift?
men-ultimate-shoe-lifts-35.jpg

ba-3m.jpg

brad_pitt_elevator_shoes.jpg

Preach

No one is denying that being short is a death sentence, we're just simply saying that being tall doesn't guarantee you pussy. There's so many tallcels on this forum. Ffs

holy crap i feel so bad for that guy, imagine knowing the only reason you are getting denied is because you are not tall enough.

Face is everything, my friend from hs is like 5'4", and slays like mad because he has an 8/10 face.

Everything is everything.

Face is everything, my friend from hs is like 5'4", and slays like mad because he has an 8/10 face.
>5'4''
>"slays"
giphy.gif

He literally fucked a 7/10 16 year old within hours of meeting her.
That's fucking slaying in my opinion.

I guess he's 5'9 and not 5'4.

5'4 is shorter than like 80% of young females.

I guess he's 5'9 and not 5'4.

5'4 is shorter than like 80% of young females.
Ok, maybe he is around 5'5-5'6" but he is still extremely short, he was literally the second shortest male in my year (there were 120+ males in my year)

Face is everything, unless you are below 5'7.

Money is everything. If he had a lambo you think the thot would reject him? No.
It's kind of ironic for somebody with a Harvey avatar to say so. LEL
Mind you, I want to be rich too but because travelling to Asia isn't free.

Face AND height are MASSIVELY important.

Girls drooled over his mugshot alone without even knowing his height.
What's his height? Note that you said "without knowing" so his height is probably a deal-breaker if it's short and they get to know it.

What's his height? Note that you said "without knowing" so his height is probably a deal-breaker if it's short and they get to know it.

Which I acknowledged in my first reply to this thread.

Can we just agree that you need to have an attractive face AND meet the height threshold?

My only problem with the manlets here is that they think height alone is enough.

Which I acknowledged in my first reply to this thread.

Can we just agree that you need to have an attractive face AND meet the height threshold?

My only problem with the manlets here is that they think height alone is enough.
To attract a female, yes, you need both. I guess the reason why us manlets are so triggered about height relativism is because it causes us lots of agony with men too. The social pecking order of men is tall men on top and manlets at the bottom and you get bullied and pushed over.
Tall men also earn more, get leadership positions etc. Short men only attract ridicule from both men and women. We are the chihuahuas of humans.

how tall is guy in the video? 5'5? 5'6?

Face is everything, unless you are below 5'7.
5'7 is pathetically short unless youre a third world ethnic. its 1 standard deviation away from the US mean. 5'10 is the cutoff for not being a manlet. 6'0 is the cutoff for being human.

everyone under 6'2 should consider LL imo

You are only as attractive as your worst feature.

You can be legit 7/10 but if you are sub 5'9 it doesnt matter, you get mogged by 5/10 6'+ people. That being said height isnt the end all of everything, and ive never believed it was. You are only as good looking as your worst feature imo.

face is still more important than height.

lol @ you if you think height is more important.