Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Manletpill is the most brutal.

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Legal alien
★★★★
I think about 85% of foids in the Jewsa would reject me solely on height 5'6 usually I larp as 5'7 so over the only thing I could ever hope to do is spend about 80k on LL and hope I don't become a permanent cripple my tallfag father was about 5'11 uncle like 6'2 jfl of course nature decided to play games the day of my inception and make me have the stature of my long deceased manlet boomer grandfather who got his wife in the fifties. :feelscry:

Completely agree. Being short is death sentence.

If I were white, I’d be completely happy being 4’6

My grandma used to heightmog me.

My father is 5'6 and I am 5'7.

It is over. Women hate manlets with a burning passion.

All us under 6ft can do is work as blacksmiths.

I think about 85% of foids in the Jewsa would reject me solely on height 5'6 usually I larp as 5'7 so over the only thing I could ever hope to do is spend about 80k on LL and hope I don't become a permanent cripple my tallfag father was about 5'11 uncle like 6'2 jfl of course nature decided to play games the day of my inception and make me have the stature of my long deceased manlet boomer grandfather who got his wife in the fifties. :feelscry:
View attachment 1213377
I’m 5’7 but I wear 4 inch elevator shoes and Im taller than most guys in the U.S. With the elevator shoes I’m 5’11.

face>height if you're white, anything else and you'll have to compensate with height.