Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manletcels have it the worse to ascend

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Baldcels: Hair implants
Facecels: Surgery (you've got to be a richcel)
Skinnycels/fatcels: Gym + diet

There is no surgery or treatment to stop being short, you can never improve it.

Manlets have my condolences (I'm not much better at 5'9), it is truly over for them.

Cope. I know a turbo manlet who had 3 stacy lites as girlfriends

>just grow taller bro
To be fair there is leg extention surgery, but if things go bad you could end up on a wheel chair, and in the best case its still going to ruin your proportions since there is no way of extending your spine and shoulders (frame).

It's over if you are a manlet, we can't do anything about our height...we are doomed.

That's not true. Ethnics have the worse to ascend.

>just grow taller bro
To be fair there is leg extention surgery, but if things go bad you could end up on a wheel chair, and in the best case its still going to ruin your proportions since there is no way of extending your spine and shoulders (frame).
You can actually grow whatever part of your body except the legs at any age without surgery

This is also only partially true because you can also grow the legs but it's very very hard.

Cope. I know a turbo manlet who had 3 stacy lites as girlfriends
Reaction-Pic---I-smell-bullshit.jpg

You can actually grow whatever part of your body except the legs at any age without surgery

This is also only partially true because you can also grow the legs but it's very very hard.
:feelswhat:
How?

Lifts and club game can get decent looking manlets ons

Just fuck up the functionality of your legs so that you can be 5'5" instead of 5'2", bro.
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

PM something with the same value as this and I will share the info
What do you mean "value"? You looking for some ancient wisdom from me? Probably a scam tbh

At least manlets can move to Indonesia; try being an autist. But yeah, manletism is bad.

What do you mean "value"? You looking for some ancient wisdom from me? Probably a scam tbh
you know things other people don't know, probably valuable things, tell me one of those things and I will do the same, I don't want any type of money, information is more valuable.

Lifts and club game can get decent looking manlets ons
ons are degenerate. ascending is finding a girl that loves you, not fucking a random whore on a Friday night