Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL manlet tranny update

• Thread starter Deleted member 36783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36783

Self-banned
-

It is over.

That has got to be edited

Apart from her height, she mogs me.
I think if she started balding, that would be more blackpilled, btw.

LOL transitioning to male as 5'0"? You've got to be kidding me. Foids are really a whole different dimension of stupid.
Little cuntlet has already started heigh-frauding. She used to be listed as 5'0" (post-transition) and now says she's 5'1". Yea right, manlet.

Even if she just changed how she rounded or something, imagine thinking that 1 inch matters. She's still like 8 inches away from not being truecel tier in height and 11 inches away from getting back 10% of the SMV she lost from transitioning LMAO OVER.

Last edited:
Upper tier Stacy to truecel, did not think it was possible

bitch straight up put the clown shoes on:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelsclown:

pretty fitting for a troon throwing her stacy status away for life as a trucel

Almost as ugly as me. It's sad really, but she's famous and someone out there will love just cuz she's a tranny.

HE'S WEARING FUCKING CROCS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

what the fuck kind of outfit is that? seriously lol

IMG 20210728 002530 748

Fuck that crackers

You can see the pain in her eyes. She knows her life as a woman was better, and she traded it for that of a truecel. She knows she is inferior now and is treated worse by people, and now she knows what being an undesirable male is like. She’ll outright maybe rope soon

mandible mogs me

Wtf is this being

if you fapped to her when she was a jb you are gay according to queers, so in a way, her tranny experience is the ultimate troll move and is what her character in hard candy would have done inevitably anyway
You can see the pain in her eyes. She knows her life as a woman was better, and she traded it for that of a truecel. She knows she is inferior now and is treated worse by people, and now she knows what being an undesirable male is like. She’ll outright maybe rope soon
SHE IS A WHITE STRAIGHT MALE, I WOULD NEVER FUCK HIM :foidSoy:

She didn’t age very well

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back