Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel manlet trait

• Thread starter Kina Hikikomori
  • Start date
Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
It's exactly 2 am here.I'm watching anime and typing here on the forum. I was thinking that this is a sure sign that you are a manlet, when your shoes are responsible for making you taller. Ironic.

It's exactly 2 am here.I'm watching anime and typing here on the forum. I was thinking that this is a sure sign that you are a manlet, when your shoes are responsible for making you taller. Ironic.
You ain’t wrong

ive seen videos of japanese government being cruel to neets and forcing them into rehab programs even when they show no signs of mental illness
has that happened to you?
here in the US that can only happen if you display signs of mental illness

ive seen videos of japanese government being cruel to neets and forcing them into rehab programs even when they show no signs of mental illness
has that happened to you?
here in the US that can only happen if you display signs of mental illness
No, that never happened to me. Don't believe the media, it just takes part of the information and distorts it. It is forbidden for any imbecile to break into someone's house, unless your mother reports that you are “mentally ill”. Normies are always hunting cases to judge and demonstrate their shitty feelings about situations they know nothing about.

truecel trait in general