Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlet Trait: Your clothes from when you were 13 fit you

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I saw an old shirt hanging in my closet and it looked small so I looked at it and thought of it probably does not fit me anymore especially since I have hit the gym since, so I thought I should try it on before getting rid of it just to see.
Massive suifuel when it fit me though, actually it was slightly too long for me and passed my hips.
Being a manlet fucking sucks because clothes look like shit on you.
At least the shirt looks good so I will keep it I guess
I literally wore it when I was 13 or 14 I swear to god its like I stopped growing for no reason

I swear putting me on accutane at 12 closed my growth plates early I haven’t grown since 13

True. I still have an old Ted T-Shirt from when i was 13 and it still fits me

Being a poorcel with my shit diet made me a manlet
Sadly I do not think I ate enough as a kid, I still outgrew my parents at least though

my parents just didn't give a shit about making sure my diet was good and blamed me for my manletism
Blamed you, lol.
My parents gave me good food but I was fussy as a kid and did not like to eat a lot, they did try to get me to eat to be fair but perhaps they should have told me I would grow up to be a manlet incel and I would have made myself eat more.

Not my case.

Even clothes I had at like 15 or 16 yo are on the verge of being too small for me.

kek
Yeah they told me things like "You're not tall because you don't do sports like your friends" even though I was active as shit doing a lot of different sports and even knew guys that did jack shit in terms of physical activity that heighmogged me to the stratosphere and back
LMFAO like this is the type of stupid shit my parents would say, my parents failed to prepare me for the world.
Most of my old clothes ripped apart around my shoulders and armpits after I started gymcelling.

View: https://imgur.com/F7efisz

Nice lat inserts if you.
My clothes did not rip apart but I fill them out now instead of being skinny which is great,

so true, and so sad. I'm 5'4 or 1.62m, and I was that height when I was 13. Now I'm double that. That's right. 26.

I saw an old shirt hanging in my closet and it looked small so I looked at it and thought of it probably does not fit me anymore especially since I have hit the gym since, so I thought I should try it on before getting rid of it just to see.
Massive suifuel when it fit me though, actually it was slightly too long for me and passed my hips.
Being a manlet fucking sucks because clothes look like shit on you.
At least the shirt looks good so I will keep it I guess
I literally wore it when I was 13 or 14 I swear to god its like I stopped growing for no reason

Same here, I didn't grow at all since I was 13, to be fair I was 6'2 at 13 but I can still wear my old clothes. Kind of shows how I'm a Manlet for Dutch standards. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Most of my old clothes ripped apart around my shoulders and armpits after I started gymcelling.

View: https://imgur.com/F7efisz

Holy shit, you can probably get some Tinder matches with a picture like that. This is a Mogger body.

The clothes that I wear in middle school still fits me and I still wear them to this day.

Lmao I never had to buy new clothes growing up. Everything I had continued to fit. I feel like I missed out on puberty.

Ye, I can fit clothes that I wore at 14.

so true, and so sad. I'm 5'4 or 1.62m, and I was that height when I was 13. Now I'm double that. That's right. 26.
lol that will be me in 5 years
Same here, I didn't grow at all since I was 13, to be fair I was 6'2 at 13 but I can still wear my old clothes. Kind of shows how I'm a Manlet for Dutch standards. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
No way 6'2 is manlet height even in moggerland is that not just average?
The clothes that I wear in middle school still fits me and I still wear them to this day.
Yeah alot of my clothes are from years ago when I was a teen, my mother bought clothes that were too big for me because she had this delusion I would grow big and tall, she said my great grandfather or great great grandfather was tall JFL
yeah I definitely stunted my growth too, my brother is 5-6 inches taller than me
that fucking sucks
I at least outgrew everyone in my family so idk how much more I could have grown without HGH i was just doomed from the start

How does one gymcel I don't even know the basics of gymcelling... I just excersize and get off because of suifuel depression
It can actually be pretty easy, the first 2 or 3 weeks though you are kind of learning it and after that it can be done in the background while you do whatever, I am happy to elaborate further advice tailored to you if you wish

It can actually be pretty easy, the first 2 or 3 weeks though you are kind of learning it and after that it can be done in the background while you do whatever, I am happy to elaborate further advice tailored to you if you wish
Can u dm me I got some questions.

Can u dm me I got some questions.
It says I can not start a private conversation with you, I think because your profile is private.

manlet trait: u can't tell if u accidentally put on your younger sister's clothes

This hurts more but just put on some weight and you'll be gucci

This hurts more but just put on some weight and you'll be gucci
I have been to the gym and put on weight and it still fits me. What is brutal is that the shirt was probably slightly too long for me too since I am such a manlet lol

I have been to the gym and put on weight and it still fits me. What is brutal is that the shirt was probably slightly too long for me too since I am such a manlet lol
if you don't have a small chuckle about things like this you'll go insane :feelsclown:

I'm still using the same clothes from when I was 13

Incel manlets are unable to age both mentally and physically. Brutal! :feelsbadman: