Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet simp on r/short tries to give foid coworker a gift card he doesn't want, gets accused of harassment

They complain if they do, complain if they don't.

No one wants anything from manlets.

cuck deserved it. $75 gift card to some woman whos not even your friend? retarded bluepilled move

This is why for your own good you shouldn't approach toilets as manlet if you live in the west

its unethical for this guy to be alive. Posts like this make me want to be a Dr. Kevorkian for incels.

It's not that she was upset over the paranoia of a man trying to manipulate her, but that somebody so below her standards would dare even try.

holy shit this is so brutal :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Foids can literally interpret everything as related to sex

I'm glad he at least acknowledged his mistake - never say sorry when you have nothing to say sorry for.

But he should have also acknowledged the mistake of giving anything to a foid for free.

It's not that she was upset over the paranoia of a man trying to manipulate her, but that somebody so below her standards would dare even try.
She didn't want to owe him anything. Women are repulsed by manlets as they are the freaks of nature, males shouldn't be short.

Just lol at letting women enter the workforce only to turn every corporation into highschool with a salary. If he gets accused of sexual harassment he should just go ER on his entire office complex if he has nothing left to lose. I wouldn't blame him.

literally this meme irl JFLLL :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Wtf? Lmao he wasn't even interested in her, Foids love rejecting guys to boost their self-esteem. I would have either quit or gone ER.

No one wants anything from manlets.
i feel bad for him. But honestly it seems like a turbo autismo moment. That ontop of his height really killed him

When will they learn?
They won't, the bluepill is strong in that retard.

It's funny that she was offended even though he didn't persistently harass her or even intend to ask her out -- she was offended because she thinks he would consider her to be in her league.

They won't, the bluepill is strong in that retard.

It's funny that she was offended even though he didn't persistently harass her or even intend to ask her out -- she was offended because she thinks he would consider her to be in her league.
That whole subreddit is full of cope and blupilled lies they don’t want to admit the harsh reality about being short as a man.
When will they learn?
People like this are part of the problem

This is why u should never approach women. Especially at work. what a retard

If you get a gift card for 75 dollars you might as well go and eat there, why the fuck would you give free food to a complete stranger :feelsseriously:

If you get a gift card for 75 dollars you might as well go and eat there, why the fuck would you give free food to a complete stranger :feelsseriously:
idk maybe because the food is shit

there are some places i wouldn't set foot in even if i had a gift card

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back