Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Manlet reunites with borreby bully after he apologizes 20 years later

Rare case where the bullied looks like a chad and the bully looks like a typical IT poster.

If I met my bullies now I think there's a good chance I would hack the fuckers up put their body parts in to the blender and have me some fine bloody wine.

I see a hillbilly cop "type" & a manlet.

Of course bullied Chad would get protected from his bully by foids

He was a bully until Reaper bullied him and now he knows how it feels :feelshaha:
edit : His name is actually Chad wtf
edit2: the virgin Chad
edit3: if he ever posted here knajjd would have stoned him :feelskek:

Last edited:
I forgave my bullies years ago in my mind. Had to move on or the thoughts would have killed me. Its hard to forgive but harder to forget.

LMAO
That man is such a cuck. The lowest of the lowest.
I don't imagine how weak he was even if the school girls had to protect him.

Don't fool yourself, that bully wanted to score extra virtue signalling points.

They didn't targeted him because he was gay.
That man looks very weak for an adult. So back then, he was a living target.

Rare case where the bullied looks like a chad and the bully looks like a typical IT poster.
The better looking guy who got bullied has a small frame. Frameceldom and being targeted for bullying because of it is very real.
I see a hillbilly cop "type" & a manlet.
archetypesmaxx
Of course bullied Chad would get protected from his bully by foids
I forgave my bullies years ago in my mind. Had to move on or the thoughts would have killed me. Its hard to forgive but harder to forget.
It's one thing to forgive. It would be understandable if the guy that was bullied refused to reunite with the other guy that bullied him.
LMAO
That man is such a cuck. The lowest of the lowest.
I don't imagine how weak he was even if the school girls had to protect him.

Don't fool yourself, that bully wanted to score extra virtue signalling points.

Truth

There's a 38 year old gay man on the airforce base. I asked him if he ever got bullied in school or assaulted for being openly gay when going out.

He replied "sweetheart I'm 6 foot 2 and have been since I was about 12. If someone did have a problem, they never told me!".

If I met my bullies now I think there's a good chance I would hack the fuckers up put their body parts in to the blender and have me some fine bloody wine.
Beautiful, i can envision it very well.

Based
6cbd15b

It's always easy to apologize years after the fact, isn't it?