Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet regrets becoming a tranny

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/141po9r/this_is_a_cautionary_tale_not_a_joke_or_troll/

I am 5 feet 4 inches in height. I tried to transition to become more loveable in society's eyes and to escape the rampant heightism short males experience. Do NOT try to do it, please I swear. It has been a complete disaster.

Jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Water is so damn wet

you are not lesser men for being short. You are MEN and your height doesn't change that in any way
Foid speech jfl there is no going back. Cant wait for him to rope

Did he actually cut off his dick?

20% - Incel Shaming
All short men should either kil themselves or become trannie

You should never transition for any reason at all. There is nothing that can make you a foid, the surgeries are a very crude attempt to imitate and it is never believable

You should never transition for any reason at all. There is nothing that can make you a foid, the surgeries are a very crude attempt to imitate and it is never believable
https://incels.is/attachments/01177eac-a4fc-4f70-b312-621fda11a545-jpeg.713557/

I've said this before: men are transitioning because this gynocentric society is openly misandrist. Self-hate and shame is driving men to transition, and then suicide when they realize just how fucked up transitioning really is.

Lol this nigger should rope now. Let this garbage dispose of itself.

It happens, some men are crazy and desperate. I used to be active on hairlosstalk and men would transition just to get their hair back.

:horror: :horror: :horror: tfw you find out getting your ass devastated by gay dudes with aids isn't fulfilling

This is the real genetic trash doing is a favor by exiting the genetic pool.

I would rope in his situation, being a manlet is bad enough, imagine being a failed tranny on top of that too JFL

He transitioned because he was short and couldn't fuck anyone? Lmao

The tranny fell for the trap ? :feelskek:

I hope this to be a larp because this is so brutal, damn!

I see everyday foids saying the society wants them to fit their standards but they can't see how a short male suffers so much more.

Transcopers are probably the most retarded subgroup in existence
I hope this to be a larp because this is so brutal, damn!

I see everyday foids saying the society wants them to fit their standards but they can't see how a short male suffers so much more.
I can believe it, people are falling for the media brainwashing all the time

average redditfag

Only a tiny % of males can become decent looking trannies and rip off female privilage partially but this guys didnt make it to the top lol

I wouldnt even become an actual real woman if i could, even if i were a subhuman 5'4 male. Much less tranny

All short men should either kil themselves or become trannie
I AM GOING TO JIGSAW YOUR KEBAB PENIS AND MAKE YOU EAT IT STUPID FOID WORSHIPPER IN ASSASSINS CREED REVELATIONS

Anti-incel user trying to manipulate manlets with bluepilled nonsense.

5'4
Dicklet
Androgynous

Never even began for him.

Cope, rope, go trans, doesn't matter. It's over.

I AM GOING TO JIGSAW YOUR KEBAB PENIS AND MAKE YOU EAT IT STUPID FOID WORSHIPPER IN ASSASSINS CREED REVELATIONS
You can’t do that you pathetic bitch

Go kil yourself

You can’t do that you pathetic bitch

Go kil yourself
STUPID FAGGOT PROBABLY LARPER TELLING BROCELS TO KILL THEIRSELVES OR GO TRANNY AS THE BRAINCUCK YOU ARE.

No I’m not a larper

Kil yourself lil bitch
LOOK AT YOU LARPER SUICIDEMAXXER OF INCELS USING THE AVI OF A LONG HAIR TRANNY. THATS WHAT YOU LIKE I KNOW, YOU ARE A NORMIE LARPER FAGGOT WHO WOULD ENJOY A TRANNY DICK IN YOUR OVERUSED DILDOED ASS. INCELSHAMING IS JUST ANOTHER STEP OF BRAINCUCKED INCELTEAR PSYOPS

GIVE LOCATION AND DATE ATATURKED LGBT VOTER.

you can't escape your manletism and you can't hide your true sexual preferences.
if you're straight then you will stay straight for the rest of your life and no amount of hormones or surgeries is going to change that.
let's just hope he didn't cut his dick off or get boobs

LOOK AT YOU LARPER SUICIDEMAXXER OF INCELS USING THE AVI OF A LONG HAIR TRANNY. THATS WHAT YOU LIKE I KNOW, YOU ARE A NORMIE LARPER FAGGOT WHO WOULD ENJOY A TRANNY DICK IN YOUR OVERUSED DILDOED ASS. INCELSHAMING IS JUST ANOTHER STEP OF BRAINCUCKED INCELTEAR PSYOPS

GIVE LOCATION AND DATE ATATURKED LGBT VOTER.
Lol ataturk is based

I’m in kadikoy

I’m not incelshaming anyone

Only a tiny % of males can become decent looking trannies and rip off female privilage partially but this guys didnt make it to the top lol
this really
but those that do pull it off should kill themselves too because they are gonna trick some poor straight guy one day
if you go on tiktok youll see quite a few that look exactly like real women
its fucked up but thankfully im not that retarded and can tell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back